What you will do if your KSP crashed?

Daffi Kerman

I want to see your reaction.  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What you will do if your KSP crashed?

• Re-launch KSP
    • Delete some useless thing (for improving your PC)
    • Buy some RAM cards and graphic card
    • Throw your PC to swimming pool
    • Uninstall KSP

Well, I would probably upgrade to a keyboard that had more than one key. :P

Since this happens with most updates to KSP, I have it down. I would, of course, just try to re-start the program first. Then after that inevitably fails, I clean out everything in the gamedata folder. Next I add the mods back in one at a time and until it crashes again. And now I think we all know what to do - you go to Add-On Discussion and curse at the unpaid modder for not having already fixed his free mod two hours after the KSP update which they had nothing to do with.

But seriously, I lost my hard drive Friday night and I did upgrade to a SSD hard drive. It does help load the game faster.

So to recap. When KSP crashes the steps to follow are as follows:

.. .

... . . ...

>>>>>>!!!1!!

18 hours ago, Ty Tan Tu said:

Well, I would probably upgrade to a keyboard that had more than one key. :P

Since this happens with most updates to KSP, I have it down. I would, of course, just try to re-start the program first. Then after that inevitably fails, I clean out everything in the gamedata folder. Next I add the mods back in one at a time and until it crashes again. And now I think we all know what to do - you go to Add-On Discussion and curse at the unpaid modder for not having already fixed his free mod two hours after the KSP update which they had nothing to do with.

But seriously, I lost my hard drive Friday night and I did upgrade to a SSD hard drive. It does help load the game faster.

So to recap. When KSP crashes the steps to follow are as follows:

.. .

... . . ...

>>>>>>!!!1!!

On that note... I have this game installed on an ssd. It loads for about 10 minutes because my install is enourmous(b9, b9hx, And USI take up a lot of space)

• 3 weeks later...

Restart it. I'm used to KSP crashing or randomly bugging out. It's "when", not "if".
If it crashes too many times in a play session I'll ragequit and stop playing KSP KCP for a week or two.
This is why I'm mucking about here, rather than playing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.