[WIP] Kerbal Science Innovation [1.3.1]

Ourshinigami

Have noticed since the file structure changed from "GameData\KSI" to "GameData\Mythological-Space-Administration\KSI" the Gamma Burst no longer shows the graph but only gives a blank white window where it would normally be. I can't find anything in any configs that might relate to this, but did find in the same file the game is still looking to the old location. This persists even starting a new save.

The prob is now ok (the plugin work with GWS and the gama ray, but, for the gamma ray it was in WIP with an other personne, but, the personne decided to stop the work (Bug thanks at him for the plugin) and like I don't understand how I can solve this, I decided to use the better idea, deleted the plugin with GWS in the same time).

Version 1.8.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.3.1

Released on 2017-12-31

Deleted plugin

Deleted GWS

Deleted the probleme with Gamma Ray Burst

Edited by Ourshinigami

• 4 months later...

Hi, please, can you tell me one thing? You wrote you have solved problem with 3.000 extra science points for observing gamma ray burst. Can you tell me where can i find this bug in source code to fix it myself for KSP1.3.0 version? Thanks a lot

• 2 weeks later...

It is in the dll. file, I can't change this.

You can use the 1.3.1 version (the last version)

I can't fix this because I am not good in code(C, or C++ and other).

I am really sorry

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.