[1.9.x] Hangar Extender Extended

On 7/13/2017 at 1:02 PM, Funtime60 said:

Why did this need to be updated. The old version off of CKAN works just fine with version 1.3.0. The only hard part is going into CKAN's settings and allowing it to install older mods, without CKAN there is no problem. Right?

Feel free to use the old one.

No one was supporting it anymore, so I adopted it.  If you don't like it, you don't have to use it

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, occ said:

Exactly what changes does this make to career mode?

It doesn't.  It simply allows you to build vessels which are bigger than the building.  But you are still restricted as to what you can get out of the building and onto the launch pad/runway

7 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

It doesn't.  It simply allows you to build vessels which are bigger than the building.  But you are still restricted as to what you can get out of the building and onto the launch pad/runway

So does that mean that I will be able to create the massive rockets for free? I'd rather have to pay to upgrade the vab and sph to tier 4

No, I did not say that. Read the last sentance from my previous post.

To rephrase:

The only thing that this changes is the physical limits of the editor.

You cannot rollout those massive rockets until you upgrade both the VAB and the launchpad

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

I seem to be having some issues with ckan and this mod, not sure whose side is causing it so I'll just post it here.  I am getting an error when trying to download for the first* time.  "

About to install...

* HangerExtender 3.5.0

Downloading "https://spacedock.info/mod/1428/HangerExtender/download/3.5.0"
The following inconsistencies were found:
HangerExtenderExtended wishes to install GameData/FShangarExtender/FShangarExtenderIconExtend.png, but this file is registered to HangarExtender
 * HangerExtenderExtended wishes to install GameData/FShangarExtender/FShangarExtenderIconShrink.png, but this file is registered to HangarExtender
 * HangerExtenderExtended wishes to install GameData/FShangarExtender/settings.txt, but this file is registered to HangarExtender

Error!

"

any help?

Thanks for your time,

TheAshenHat

4 hours ago, TheAshenHat said:

any help?

CKAN will not overwrite files from mod A when installing mod B and as far as it's concerned Hangar Extender and Hangar Extender Extended are two different mods. Uninstall the old Hangar Extender before trying to install the new extended version.

4 hours ago, TheAshenHat said:

HangerExtenderExtended wishes to install GameData/FShangarExtender/FShangarExtenderIconExtend.png, but this file is registered to HangarExtender

Edited by Aelfhe1m

• 2 weeks later...
On 17.08.2017 at 9:24 AM, Aelfhe1m said:

CKAN will not overwrite files from mod A when installing mod B and as far as it's concerned Hangar Extender and Hangar Extender Extended are two different mods. Uninstall the old Hangar Extender before trying to install the new extended version.

No. I deleted all the mods via CKAN, then deleted all the subfolders from "GameData", except for "Squad" and got the same error. And I do not have a subfolder of "FShangarExtender" in "GameData".

UPD

I apologize, it was on another computer. I'm not sure if the folder "FShangarExtende" is deleted, I'll check it later.

UPD3

Other comp, clean STEAM KSP, only "Squad" in "GameData", same error:

K87TUO4.png

Edited by mp5_Kurz
New screenshot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

About to install...

* HangerExtender 3.5.2

Downloading "https://spacedock.info/mod/1428/HangerExtender/download/3.5.2"
 * HangerExtenderExtended wishes to install GameData/FShangarExtender/FShangarExtenderIconShrink.png, but this file is registered to HangarExtender
 * HangerExtenderExtended wishes to install GameData/FShangarExtender/settings.txt, but this file is registered to HangarExtender

:/

still needs manual install

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-10-18 at 8:46 PM, raxo2222 said:

About to install...

* HangerExtender 3.5.2

i think that mod is still in ckan and doesnt let to download for you

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2017 at 1:46 PM, raxo2222 said:

About to install...

* HangerExtender 3.5.2

Make sure that any old version has been removed

9 hours ago, The Jeb you lost on Duna said:

I was going to make a giant halo ring using the maritime pack and rescaling one of the parts and using the shift+w a s d part rotation and pushing s once then copy and paste to make a halo ring

even the hangar extender ended 

it was on the third copy.

There is an absolute limit to how big you can make vessels in KSP (the physics range although they tend to get very unstable before that is reached).

Mega structures like HALO rings or space elevators are not possible.

Immediately after discovering this mod, it became absolutely essential to Kerbal Joy.  Not for the first time, and certainly not the last time, thank you, your Modnificence.

One small request for the next release; a box to click on to make it the default for entering the assembly buildings.

On 12/6/2017 at 11:21 PM, GenjoKoan said:

One small request for the next release; a box to click on to make it the default for entering the assembly buildings.

You mean, have the hangar already scaled, when you go right into the editor?... thats already in the Difficulty Settings menu

Anyone else having an issue with the back wall, and various static props NOT scaling with a hangar rescale?

Album /a/5cxdv will appear when post is submitted
Edited by Stone Blue