[1.9.x] Hangar Extender Extended

@linuxgurugamer

I seem to be having a similar problem here myself, where i have the dependencies installed and the latest version, however the mod doesnt seem to be active. I dont know if this is interference from other mods or what but here is the log.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pujw9wnxi8rk3vf/KSP.log?dl=0

5 hours ago, secretly_asian said:

@linuxgurugamer

I seem to be having a similar problem here myself, where i have the dependencies installed and the latest version, however the mod doesnt seem to be active. I dont know if this is interference from other mods or what but here is the log.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pujw9wnxi8rk3vf/KSP.log?dl=0

Your log shows that you do not have the Toolbarcontroller installed.

Also, please upload the output_log.txt file, the one you uploaded is not sufficient

56 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Your log shows that you do not have the Toolbarcontroller installed.

Also, please upload the output_log.txt file, the one you uploaded is not sufficient

Thats strange i do have the toolbarcontroller installed. here's the other log you requested. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9w3udgj71uutrr/output_log.txt?dl=0

2 hours ago, secretly_asian said:

Thats strange i do have the toolbarcontroller installed. here's the other log you requested. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9w3udgj71uutrr/output_log.txt?dl=0

Then you are sending me the wrong log file.  The log file you sent was for a 1.3 game

Assuming you are running a 1.4.x game, the file should be:

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program\output_log.txt

10 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Then you are sending me the wrong log file.  The log file you sent was for a 1.3 game

Assuming you are running a 1.4.x game, the file should be:

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program\output_log.txt

Ah okay. well i went ahead to wipe my mods out and reinstall them, and that didn't work. Then, i tried to delete my CKAN cache of mods and reinstall them and it worked. I think somewhere CKAN messed up the installation of one of the dependencies. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I'm obviously an idiot, how do I properly install this mod and its dependencies? I've tried everything and its brother to get it to work. Right now I have the fshangar file in the game data folder, and the CTB and TP files in the plugin folder, I am using a Mac running the most recent OS, and all the plugins/mods are the most recent version.

Hello!

Dude, this mod is THE STUFF! A jewel, indeed!
First time I´ve tried it, an it works perfectly (win10 64bit - 1.5.1KSP).
Now, I can finally build some BIG SSTU-low-part-cost, to launch some BIG interplanetary vessels to carry some BIG ground bases.

Thank you for keeping it up!!!

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Fraston said:

Not for me it doesn’t.

:sealed:Hide the pain Fraston, hide the pain.

You seem to be having issues with quite a few mods lately, that seem to work ok for other people in 1.6.x...
Have you ever thought, instead of posting not-really-helpful comments, that maybe its just an issue with your install of KSP?

i need this mod like i need to breathe so i felt compelled to help , simple really make sure you have the latest toolbar controller and click through blocker and HEE v.3.5.3.3 go into all of their version .cfg files (open with wordpad if you need to) and edit all the ksp version numbers to : current 1.6.1  min = 1.6.0 max = 1.6.9 (or 99).

if the mod icon still isnt showing then you may need to make a fresh game and go to options and ckeck "use blizzy toolbar if availible"

i dont use ckan and always remove avc dlls just so you know i prefer to do my mods manually , hope this helps :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 10:03 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Not difficult, but some of what I did was to remove the config file and add standard settings using the system setttings page.

I still need to get a hard-coded version out of one of the files.

I wish I could get the floating boxes and cars out of the scene when the buildings are being shown, but other than that, it's working nicely.

sorry for the noob question, but how can i replace the click through blocker files? What do i have to do?

8 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

what do you mean "replace"?

i toke this test from the "readme" file into the clickthroughblocker directory:

The changes are very simple:

Replace all calls to GUILayout.Window with ClickThruBlocker.GUILayoutWindow, the parameters are identical
Replace all calls to GUI.Window with ClickThruBlocker.

13 minutes ago, elamiramir said:

i toke this test from the "readme" file into the clickthroughblocker directory:

The changes are very simple:

Replace all calls to GUILayout.Window with ClickThruBlocker.GUILayoutWindow, the parameters are identical
Replace all calls to GUI.Window with ClickThruBlocker.

You need to be comfortable with compiling code.  If you arent, then dont try it, just use it as is

• 4 weeks later...