Threads Of The Month: July!

Tex

Howdy, everybody!

It's time once again to display those threads that our community members decide deserve special recognition! If you'd like to check out last month's winners, you can do so right here.

As always, if you think we missed any important threads, or just want to suggest a thread for the next round of TOTM, go ahead and message one of my lovely assistants (the moderation team) and we'd be more than happy to include it. Thanks this month goes to @Deddly, @Vanamonde, @Snark, and especially @Dman979 for helping select these threads!

Here's this month's winners badge:

sNyjskk.png?1

Drumroll, please! Let's get these winners up on stage.

Have you ever wanted to bring the glory, the magnificence of the great Saturn V rocket to your very home? LEGO helps us do just that, and we can thank @Johnny Wishbone for making a thread that shows just what it takes to assemble the big (tiny) beast!

A big reality of KSP is that, as new versions come and go, some of our spacecraft goes out of order for various reasons. However, there are real survivors out there, as @Overland's thread goes to show. Always nice to see builds that stand the test of time!

Have you gotten bored with one feeble monitor? Would you like three instead? Well, @LoSBoL's thread can teach you how to expand your horizons a little- literally- and on a budget, too!

Looks like those darn Russkies are invading, and it's no Cold War this time. Coming in hot is @Number 16 Bus Shelter's thread on his MiG fighter plane! By the way, great name, and excellent use of fairings!

Everybody, meet Gary! Who's Gary? @Azimech's travelling kaleidoscope, of course! Such a great use of parts- I've got simply no clue how it's done.

You know what I love? What I really, really love? When people build KSP hardware! Check out @keb's analogue gauges for various Kerbal flight thingies! Way to go, bro.

There's no better way to test your mettle with engineering prowess like KSP challenges. @sevenperforce's challenge does that- Can you build a stock helicopter than these guys?

Eesh, these classic sci-fi monstrosities are very well-built! Good on @HvP for bringing big ol' alien machines to KSP!

One of the best things about modding games is just how ever-changing they can get. If somebody doesn't like something, they change it (with the right permissions, of course). These mods can get crazy and have many great functions. That's why @rsparkyc's Realistic Progression Zero is a Thread Of The Month!

That about sums it up for this month's threads. Remember to suggest any threads you think deserve the title to our moderators, and congratulations to all of this month's winners! It's really cool to see what you guys come up with, I never get tired of seeing this awesomeness.

Happy posting!

Congratulations to this month's TOTMs!

Just a reminder to everyone: the TOTM are community suggestions. We'd love it if the other users here helped us mods out. See something you like? Let us know via PM! :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.