KSP Video Tutorials

Ty Tan Tu

I just watched three different video tutorials on how to capture an asteroid. One by HOCgaming, another by Orb8Ter and of course the one by Scott Manley. Which leads me to my question. When making a KSP video tutorial, is it an absolute requirement that you speak with a British accent?

No, but it is preferred if the person doing the voice over is over 173 CM, has a size 8 shoe, wears a Men's Medium T-shirt, owns a pet rabbit named Mr. Flufflesnuffles, drives a red VW golf or Ford Sierra and is hailing from Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch.

Edited by qzgy

Yes, it is required to have a British accent. Absolutely.

If you are not, then the Kraken will reject you and your tutorial will not take off.

Edited by NSEP

On 7/5/2017 at 1:29 AM, Ty Tan Tu said:

and of course the one by Scott Manley. Which leads me to my question. When making a KSP video tutorial, is it an absolute requirement that you speak with a British accent?

Congratulations on just having offended every Scottish person on the planet! :wink:

1 hour ago, TheRagingIrishman said:

Scotland is part of Great Britain. It would be bad if they had said English accent.

Accuse someone in Northern Ireland of speaking with a British accent, and let us know how that works out for you.. :wink:

14 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Accuse someone in Northern Ireland of speaking with a British accent, and let us know how that works out for you.. :wink:

I don't dare,  British reaction over something like that is not good. 

14 hours ago, JAFO said:

Not to get nitpicky, but I believe Northern Ireland is a part of the United Kingdom, but not Great Britain. My information may be out of date, though. My forebears left the Beautiful Isle long ago. They had heard, correctly, that the food was much better here in the States. :)

The whiskey? Eh, not so much. :/

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.