[1.3] [WIP] Suit Refuel

HuXTUS

Hello. Please look at my first part-addon. Work in progress.

This part is for refueling your jetpack in EVA. The propellant is taken from the ship's supplies.

MKKz.gif

Download beta version: https://github.com/HuXTUS/KSP-SuitRefuelPlugin/releases

License: MIT https://github.com/HuXTUS/KSP-SuitRefuelPlugin/blob/master/LICENSE

I'm really bad at drawing, and Blender and Unity I downloaded a week ago. If someone wants to participate and make a model of this "closet" for me, I will be happy.

4 hours ago, HuXTUS said:

Hello. Please look at my first part-addon. Work in progress.

This part is for refueling your jetpack in EVA. The propellant is taken from the ship's supplies.

I'm really bad at drawing, and Blender and Unity I downloaded a week ago. If someone wants to participate and make a model of this "closet" for me, I will be happy.

This is particularly awesome!  I look forward to now using it for my Jeremiah Maneuvers when it is necessary for me to get out and push.

Would it be possible please to add in the transfer of resources for Life Support and Electricity as well?

Peace.

Thanks guys.

@theJesuit

Would it be possible please to add in the transfer of resources for Life Support and Electricity as well?

I have not tried to play with mods (not so long ago I met the game), including Life Support. But I consulted with those who play with Life Support. 

His comment (my translation):

The LS-resources of the spacesuit is enough for 2 hours. 2 hours to work in EVA is a lot. You're not going to throw your kerbal out of the ship for a longer time?

The propellant ends much faster. 

Do you agree? We can discuss. Peace. )

PS: Maybe I can add a strings of resource names to the cfg-file, which will be transmitted with propellant.

@linuxgurugamer

I saw EVAFuel before. I'm almost sure that the mods will be compatible. I'm doing the usual Part that does something, I do not touch the logic that refers to the EVAFuel.

Edited by HuXTUS

41 minutes ago, HuXTUS said:

@theJesuit hi, what do you think?

In right click menu of part added settings, you can select behavior for resources inside of EVA-suit (In, Out, Do nothing)

W-qwHukXMp8.jpg

Result for settings on screenshot above:

MaQZ.gif

I think it looks good! Will it work for whatever KSP mods add to the EVA kerbal so, different resources for different life support mods?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.