Assorted Mod Tweaks

TMasterson5

I have adopted a few tweaks from various mods and instead of continuing to post on their threads Im making this thread to get them all in one place. They are at the release link below and they will get updated as needed. If you see something missing from one or want something added(within reason) let me know, and as always, ENJOY!

DROPBOX DOWNLOAD(READ INSTRUCTIONS) - Removed

1 hour ago, TheKosmonaut said:

Hello, Tmasterson5!

It appears that your mod(s) dont have licenses included with the downloads or on the post itself. Please see this post. You're welcome to add your link back once you do have a license included. 

There is a license included and has been this whole time. Please do actually look before deleting links......

Hi,  Ive just checked the patches you are promoting and they are truly horrible and need sorting out to meet the standard required by the mods they are being applied to    Please note that currently  I do not support their application to any SM mod or managed mods. 

There are no NEEDS requirements so patches will be applied regardless of if the required mod is installed, ie Patch A wants to install module Y, from mod B in Part X, but Mod B is not installed, Patch does not care and installs module Y anyway,  resulting in log errors

There is also no way,  with the patch being written as it is, to prevent multiple modules of the same type being installed , for example part X  already has module Y ,  Patch A wants to put module Y  in the cfg of part X, currently it will do exactly that, so you will end up with two module Ys instead of one. More log errors

There is a comprehensive guide on how to construct GOOD MM patches, including all the special operators, at the beginning of the MM thread, I think it's time to familiarize yourself with the correct methods 

DO not report any errors caused by these patches to me or my threads, the use of these patches in SMM SMA SMAFV LBP is not supported

5 hours ago, TMasterson5 said:

There is a license included and has been this whole time. Please do actually look before deleting links......

There is not, actually...

There is a "readme" file in the link, containing the license, but there's no license included with the downloads (inside the zip files) or on the forum post itself :)

7 hours ago, TMasterson5 said:

It is not up to the requirements that we stipulate.

You at least need to include the license itself in the readme that is in the parent folder on Dropbox, as well as a license.txt/license.md (whichever you prefer, it varies from mod to mod) in the .zip folders. On this topic's OP itself, it is fine to just have "License: [insert name of license]". This is the standard that we try to uphold here on the forums.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.