The Moon Arch - Does it give some kind of achievements?

Once I found the abbandoned airstrip just east of KSC and I got some achievements/points/money by doing that.

Now I found the Moon's Arch but I got nothing about it. I tried Crew Report, Eva Report, Samples but I got nothing special. 

How it was for you? Did you get something from it or just the satisfactiong of finding this anommaly?

7KaNMGR.png

Maybe the notification got deleted accidentally? They do however give money/rep/sci like all the other anomalies.

Ground station comm dishes and green tinted Monoliths do not count, they do show up as anomalies on the KerbNet. The green tinted Monoliths however do grant a random tech tree upgrade(it will pick a node at random). So, early in the tech tree you might get a free 45science upgrade, whoop-di-doo!. But if you can keep out until only your last nodes are open, you will get 1000sci upgrades...maybe more with tech tree mods, it seems to pick anything. Also be aware, there are 1(or 2 ?) unassigned nodes in the stock tree, which can still be chosen by the green monoliths, but these nodes have no parts attached to them("experimental motors" is one of them)

7 hours ago, bewing said:

AFAIK, anomalies such as the Munar arches only give funds through World's First awards (no science or rep). So look for a World's First notification in your message app.

That is what I am talking about! this kind of notification showed up for the old airstrip but not for the arch. Is there a computer file that records all achievements to check?

12 hours ago, felcas said:

That is what I am talking about! this kind of notification showed up for the old airstrip but not for the arch. Is there a computer file that records all achievements to check?

That would be your savegame file. It is a text file, containing probably all the information to put KSP in the same state as your career save, like:
-Every part of every ship(including debris)
-Orbital parameters(velocity, position) of each of these
-Tech upgrades, contract selection weights
-Every completed, taken and available contract
-Every notification message

You want to check the last one of that list. It is a big file, so first i would suggest trying out the old hazard-ish menu by pressing alt+F12, going to the tab containing contract settings. From there you should have some control to complete/cancel/remove contracts and maybe find some of these notifications

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.