Kerbalized SpaceX

12 hours ago, RaiderMan said:

so more or less like with the stock kerbal capsules then? if so..may I suggest looking into how those are lit? might help perhaps?

Yeah like stock. Theres some issue about adding an animation in untiy to a part already animated in blender. There's a snip-it on the froum about the issue, it just hasn't been at the top of things to do.

Hello everyone! For the past few days I have been considering what direction I wanted to go with the dragon 2 IVA. @Jasseji(whom has offered to set us up with some RPM/ASET props) and me have discussed it rather thoroughly and come up with two ideas. The seats will be rotated forward some so the kerbals can see out the windows. Also, the control board is going to be moved/changed. My question, for anyone who cares to share their opinion, is how important do you think it is that the two pilots will be able to see out the windows? Would you rather have a tiny board that allows the pilots to see? Or a larger board where the pilots cant see?

42 minutes ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

Yes, its possible. Is that a suggestion or a question?

I'd take it as a question, and i think you should go with several small panel, so that for the people who want the large panel get something similar and the people who want the pilots to see can.

Hi, recently I've had to delete all my mods because of stupid CKAN being a pain in the butt. Anyway i had to remove This mod and when i re-downloaded it, something was missing from the mod. On one of my space stations, i had a Dragon V2 with the Dragon Fuel Tank in the trunk. However, after re-downloading this mod, the fuel tank was gone! Causing my whole station to disappear forever. Has the tank been removed in an update or have i installed the mod wrong?

* I used the Spacedock and GitHub download links for reference.

On 8/9/2017 at 6:05 PM, Jasseji said:

I can set up the panels in a way which will be easy to control and retain some of the visibility out the windows, however this wont be in line with the real thing :wink:

Well, this is Kerbal Space Program, not something like Orbiter 2016. Doesn't have to be completely realistic. 

3 hours ago, ChickenBot448 said:

Hi, recently I've had to delete all my mods because of stupid CKAN being a pain in the butt. Anyway i had to remove This mod and when i re-downloaded it, something was missing from the mod. On one of my space stations, i had a Dragon V2 with the Dragon Fuel Tank in the trunk. However, after re-downloading this mod, the fuel tank was gone! Causing my whole station to disappear forever. Has the tank been removed in an update or have i installed the mod wrong?

* I used the Spacedock and GitHub download links for reference.

Well, this is Kerbal Space Program, not something like Orbiter 2016. Doesn't have to be completely realistic. 

The dragon fuel tank is from KRE not this mod. Hope this helps! 

Edited by harrisjosh2711

2 hours ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

Almost finished re-vamping the windows on the dragon v2. Still a few little things to do. This fixes the ugly window issue. Obviously, the docking port is almost finished as well.

36170910200_faa12b5d66_b.jpg

Looking cool, will you make that dockport a separate part ?