Kerbalized SpaceX

3 hours ago, Grand Ship Builder said:

i just recently found this mod, tell me a little about it please, and how is it different from Laztek and Tundra?

Well hello, welcome to my version of a kerbalized SpaceX. This is relatively new mod (released around two months ago) and currently is a WIP. currently included in the release is four command pods, a heat shield, and the trunk for the dragon V2. Presently, I am working on finishing the IVA's on the pods, next will be to finish texturing on all the service modules (already modeled). If you would like to see what will be coming in the future, you can flip through this forum and look at my pictures.

Now, I cant really tell you anything about Laztek, as I have only been playing kerbal since 1.2.2, and its always been outdated. But, I have played with Tundra. This is made to be a bit more realistic than Tundra, but still maintain the stock flair. For instance, my dragon V2 is a seven man 3.75m pod, yet balanced for stock. I believe tundra was a five man 2.5m pod. Also, all pods besides the Dragon have engines and animated docking ports. The Dragon flies with RCS and has a static docking port. All of the pod's are a normal size (2.5m,3.75,7.5m). Meaning if you have tweakscale anything can be used with them. 

That's about all I can think of at the moment. If you have any other, more specific, questions I would be happy to answer them.

Once again, welcome to Kerbalized SpaceX, hope to see you around!

2 hours ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

Well hello, welcome to my version of a kerbalized SpaceX. This is relatively new mod (released around two months ago) and currently is a WIP. currently included in the release is four command pods, a heat shield, and the trunk for the dragon V2. Presently, I am working on finishing the IVA's on the pods, next will be to finish texturing on all the service modules (already modeled). If you would like to see what will be coming in the future, you can flip through this forum and look at my pictures.

Now, I cant really tell you anything about Laztek, as I have only been playing kerbal since 1.2.2, and its always been outdated. But, I have played with Tundra. This is made to be a bit more realistic than Tundra, but still maintain the stock flair. For instance, my dragon V2 is a seven man 3.75m pod, yet balanced for stock. I believe tundra was a five man 2.5m pod. Also, all pods besides the Dragon have engines and animated docking ports. The Dragon flies with RCS and has a static docking port. All of the pod's are a normal size (2.5m,3.75,7.5m). Meaning if you have tweakscale anything can be used with them. 

That's about all I can think of at the moment. If you have any other, more specific, questions I would be happy to answer them.

Once again, welcome to Kerbalized SpaceX, hope to see you around!

Thanks. I'll try this mod out, and hopefully see it on CKAN soon.

26 minutes ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

I've played Kerbal since 1.2.1 came out.

@harrisjosh2711 Nice IVA for the V2, especially like how you made that honeycomb pattern on the walls!

Thanks! I plan on adding the boxes and stuff to this version to make it a little more stock alike, like you asked, as well

4 hours ago, Grand Ship Builder said:

I tried this mod out and apparently the Crew Screens don't appear. I've seen this glitch before on other command modules so I don't think it's solely this mod, but it has something to do with it.

You will need to download both RPM and Asset parts if you want the IVA to have all the crew screens. As @RaiderMan said, Its listed in bold text directly under the download link on the first page. 

9 hours ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

You will need to download both RPM and Asset parts if you want the IVA to have all the crew screens. As @RaiderMan said, Its listed in bold text directly under the download link on the first page. 

I have both. I didn't mean the IVA, I meant the crew screens that show the kerbals on board with IVA and EVA buttons and stuff.

3 hours ago, Grand Ship Builder said:

I have both. I didn't mean the IVA, I meant the crew screens that show the kerbals on board with IVA and EVA buttons and stuff.

Are you saying you don't see the portrait cams? Circled part on the pic. If not, could you provide me with a picture or try to be more detailed. If you have seen it with other mods it sounds like you may have some kind of issue going on over on your side. I would like to be sure its not mine though.

On a side note, in this pic, I shot from a lunar orbit straight into a kerbin landing and sooooo luckily landed in the water maybe 100 yards from the kerbin runway.

36693468473_b1396c2a5d_b.jpg

Edited by harrisjosh2711

17 hours ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

Are you saying you don't see the portrait cams? Circled part on the pic. If not, could you provide me with a picture or try to be more detailed. If you have seen it with other mods it sounds like you may have some kind of issue going on over on your side. I would like to be sure its not mine though.

On a side note, in this pic, I shot from a lunar orbit straight into a kerbin landing and sooooo luckily landed in the water maybe 100 yards from the kerbin runway.

36693468473_b1396c2a5d_b.jpg

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Here's the problem:

Spoiler

XusdqTB.png

@Grand Ship Builder very strange. There must be some kind of mod conflict going on. Question, can you still enter the IVA and just cant see the portrait cams? Is any other command pod's in your current save acting this way? Sorry for your issue, if you can find out whatever mod is conflicting with it, I will certainly try and make it compatible. At this moment I am going to blame the issue on some other mod. As all my test and no other similar complaints leads me to believe this is an isolated incident. If you would like, you may post a pic of the mods you are using. Wish I could see you de-bug, but I'm not really sure how to make that possible other than playing your game on ur system. Did you download a mod that came out rather recently that allows you to select kerbals in a part that doesn't actually have an IVA seat for the kerbal? That's the only thing that comes to mind that may be conflicting with it. The mod looks to be removed from spacedock. I was going to download it and test it but I cant seem to find it anymore.

Edited by harrisjosh2711