Kerbalized SpaceX

5 hours ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

No go on that. #1) 2 much drag 2)not how real bfr is designed 3) weighs 2 much for any aerodynamic engine like super dracos.

you know bad things always happen when you accidentally press space bar. Don't put that evil on me:wink:

I forgot the name for a bit there. I was talking about the ITS Titan.

11 hours ago, Grand Ship Builder said:

I forgot the name for a bit there. I was talking about the ITS Titan.

Doubt I will be going any further with the ITS Titan in this mod. When I finish this mod ill likely scale it down and move it and the spacebug to a new mod. 

1 hour ago, eskimo22 said:

I plan on re-texturing the BFR soon, I really rushed those textures so I could get it released, may even work on it a little tonight. I will use that as inspiration.

150 tons LKO full reusability...... Check!

37905326816_44f327d384_b.jpg

37905341556_69e768925e_b.jpg

I forgot to add a decopler to the weight so of course I had to create Elon Kerman to go up and get rid of that sucker.

37905360446_71d54a9eb7_b.jpg

BFR returns home..... Yea, we landed in the waters off KSC; so you get this pic instead.

37249489294_84aaccd102_b.jpg

Edited by harrisjosh2711

3 hours ago, Quinn Kerman said:

If you could make a docking port that adapts to the clamp o tron and put it on the 7.5m BFR, that would be great

BTW will there be landing legs for the BFS

It already has a docking port compatible with the clap-o-tron, your right click the pod and select open docking port (The BFR cargo isn't released yet). Also, yes I will add landing legs at some point.

37261558094_a0cb89145b_b.jpg

It would be great if you could incorporate Rcs thrusters and split flaps for control in the atmosphere

Both sound reasonable. Ill consider it.

1 hour ago, RaiderMan said:

the ports on the craft in this mod, will they work with the ports in the tantares stock alike mir and soyuz mod? https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/73686-131-tantares-stockalike-soyuz-and-mir-5121102017kosmos-rocket/&

all ports are compatible with the clamp-o-tron beides the ITS titan who is compatible with the JR. If a port will dock with the stock-clamp-otron it will dock with mine

1 hour ago, eskimo22 said:

Plz make the engine plume configured by realplume

I don't use that mod but someone else is welcome to.

2 hours ago, Grand Ship Builder said:

Kerbal.

I'm confused. Wait.... I get it now.

Unfortunately I cant find out yet. I cant access the inventory from EVA although I believe I have it set up so it should.

There also seems to be some kind of issue with the volume of stock parts. the Mk1 takes up more space than the mk2????????????? Neither take up much space. You can fit around 100 mk2 pod's into BFR inventory, around 75 mk1's, 1 dragonV2, or something like three or four dragon1's. How in the world the mk1 takes up more space than the mk2 is something modern physics just cant explain.

Edited by harrisjosh2711

6 hours ago, eskimo22 said:

will you make a custom IVA for the BFR.

One with 10-20 seats preferably

You sure do ask for a lot of things...... Perhaps you should take up modding...... I just started modding in june because I wanted a dragonV2.

But to answer your question- what I have planned for the BFR- yes, an IVA will eventually be included (It wont be next week.). I really haven't thought to much about how many people the IVA will hold yet. I have been really busy trying to get my V2 parachute system to work, testing the BFR payload capabilities, working on the cargo variation of the BFR, re-texturing the entire BFR, other parts of the mod, course work, projects, exams, real life, etc..................

When will the new update to Kerbalized spacex come out ?

As soon as it is ready.

Edited by harrisjosh2711

I need some input on the windows for the BFR. Do you like this style or the style that it has now( the bottom windows aren't done). Also, I should be able to make these light up without altering anything to much.

NEW

24147812278_674e1217e4_b.jpg

37999417141_1060e0fb6a_b.jpg

Old

37356681806_cb6dc8f097_b.jpg

Edited by harrisjosh2711