Kerbalized SpaceX

@eskimo22 there are definitely some errors firing off during the IVA loading according to you log. It may take me awhile to figure out what is going on but I will try.

@eskimo22 I think I may have found the problem. Open the kerbalizedSpaceX folder you have placed into your gamedata folder and see if there is a gamedata folder in there. Your log is showing this KerbalizedSpaceX/GameData/JNH/Spaces/BFRIVA/DragonCockpit/BFRCockpit. Where as it should be like this JNH/Spaces/BFRIVA/DragonCockpit/BFRCockpit. I didn't change the folder hierarchy before I uploaded the pre-release. re-download the mod- and open the folders until you find the gamedata folder. The JNH folder will be inside the Gamedata folder. You can copy the JNH folder where your other mods. JHN needs to be the folder in your mod directory not kerbalized SpaceX. This should fix your issue. 

Your Gamedata folder should look like this.

27429481069_3e8f49d0ee_b.jpg

Edited by harrisjosh2711

9 minutes ago, eskimo22 said:

Is it possible to edit the 3Atmospheric config to make it compatible with tweakscale

Yes, very easily. You need to open the JHN folder and then the tweakscale.cfg inside. Paste this at the bottom of .cfg. I will add it in before the full release.

Spoiler

@PART[BFRenginesAtmos]
{
    #@TWEAKSCALEBEHAVIOR[Engine]/MODULE[TweakScale] { }
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = stack
        defaultScale = 7.5
    }
}

Also, when you get the opportunity please confirm that the above fixes you IVA issue. If you have any questions with the explanation please ask.

Edited by harrisjosh2711

1 hour ago, eskimo22 said:

@mrtagnan The Raptor RP configs don't work. worse than that, they disappear entirely, leaving only smoke

I'm checking this now. There should be something there regardless of real plume. This could be a bug on my part...

@eskimo22 Ok, not on my part. Everything appears to be working fine in my stock game. Which raptor engines are having trouble with, the vaccum I'm assuming?

Edited by harrisjosh2711

33 minutes ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

I'm checking this now. There should be something there regardless of real plume. This could be a bug on my part...

@eskimo22 Ok, not on my part. Everything appears to be working fine in my stock game. Which raptor engines are having trouble with, the vaccum I'm assuming?

I know why, RP overrides the stock effects so if something is broken it just doesn't show anything, I'm currently doing a KSP restart to fix some issues then I'll get right on making and fixing RP configs!

1 minute ago, mrtagnan said:

I know why, RP overrides the stock effects so if something is broken it just doesn't show anything, I'm currently doing a KSP restart to fix some issues then I'll get right on making and fixing RP configs!

Cool, no rush on this end....

1 hour ago, eskimo22 said:

@mrtagnan The Raptor RP configs don't work. worse than that, they disappear entirely, leaving only smoke

Yeah I'm aware, as stated above I'm doing a KSP restart but I wasn't able to do anything this week  before the restart because of finals. I'll get a test game set up I'll get right on fixing and adding configs!

@harrisjosh2711 If I get KSP set up I might have them done by tonight, I'll keep you updated!

Edited by mrtagnan

6 minutes ago, eskimo22 said:

@mrtagnan  I tried tweaking RP configs once, and it sucks. so i can understand mistakes, they don't make it easy to edit.

8 minutes ago, mrtagnan said:

I'm not saying you did, I'm just letting you know most of the blame falls on me and RP. 

It isn't a mistake on anyones part. The new engines quite simply don't work with the old configs. I made the mistake of assuming they would still work as long as I didn't change the names of the engines...... Turns out that was indeed not the case. No rush on the configs. I'm releasing the new update on Christmas.

1 minute ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

It isn't a mistake on anyones part. The new engines quite simply don't work with the old configs. I made the mistake of assuming they would still work as long as I didn't change the names of the engines...... Turns out that was indeed not the case. No rush on the configs. I'm releasing the new update on Christmas.

Update on christmas, a great present to all kerbalkind.

10 minutes ago, eskimo22 said:

If you could remove the Large linear RCS ports, and make a rear port similar to the front port.

ie; smaller and multi-axis.

You want different RCS thrusters. You want the IVA. You want landing legs. You want solar panels. You want tweak scale configs. You want a real plume set up. Have I forgotten anything that you want???????? Here- This should assist you