Kerbalized SpaceX

7 hours ago, reducing said:

Seems like you're busy, but do you have the USI-LS.cfg handy to upload? I'm using 1.3.1. Thanks for making this awesome mod!

I'll start working on updating tomorrow after I get a good nights rest. I don't have that config but ill try to get It included.

57 minutes ago, Demon Wolf said:

don't know if this has been asked and answered but what docking ports do we use to dock the dragon to something 

All the docking ports are compatible with the stock clamp-o-tron, besides the big ITS pod with the circular windows- Its compatible with the jr..

11 hours ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

All the docking ports are compatible with the stock clamp-o-tron, besides the big ITS pod with the circular windows- Its compatible with the jr..

then somethings wrong i ty to dock dragon with a sheld clamp-o-tron but all it did was pull together but never docked

3 hours ago, Demon Wolf said:

then somethings wrong i ty to dock dragon with a sheld clamp-o-tron but all it did was pull together but never docked

Sounds like a collider issue. I will get it fixed today if there is a problem.

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:03 AM, LocoGaming said:

I love this mod and the new Block 5 started yesterday. Do you plan to make an updated Falcon 9 Block 5? 8 or 12 % more thrust of the Merlin 1D and the black Interstage and so on? Would be realy cool.

Thanks! I do not presently have plans on any block five overhauls. Ill keep it in mind if I do add any content in the future. 

10 hours ago, eskimo22 said:

pics of the new BFR?

I didn't make any major texture overhauls to the BFR or anything. I think all I said I was doing was making the fin smoother? Which I did, but lost the files when I accidently deleted my dev install. I think I saved the Unity files- I looked briefly; but man, I have something like 32,000 files associated with this project. I will try to look for the export again before I update the mod. But, my main concern is to get everything up to date. If I would have kept my GitHub up to date- this wouldn't have happened. But hey, we live and we learn. 

Edited by harrisjosh2711

Everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been able to follow through with promise to have the mod updated yet. I will get it done. I decided to take summer classes this semester, so I walk away with two degrees instead of one. I've had to study eight chapters of managerial accounting since 5/11, while also studying for my GMAT & CFA level 1. The accounting exam is Monday morning, but that's only the first portion and, I have several other classes starting at different times throughout the summer. I wish there was enough time in the day to throw KSP into the mix- I'm neglecting enough as it is. Video games, in general, isn't aligned with my current goals. I will still get this updated- but its Saturday: I have two chapters of accounting to study, a date, and not enough time as it is. I'm going to start trying to put at least an hour a day into this until I get it updated. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, MikeO89 said:

This mod has not been updated in a very long time. I'm not even sure it's still supported anymore. After update 1.4x, any rcs thrusters in this mod no longer work correctly, they all shoot out a long blue plume that is wongos.

If that's the case, then I wonder if the licensing allows for others to pick up the torch. (haven't looked yet, myself). RCS thrust plumes are a fairly easy thing to adjust, from my understanding. I'd be curious how difficult it would be to bring this up to spec again. Between mods like this and the old Laztek packs (from back in the beta days), I have such a longing desire for great looking SpaceX style crafts like these.... 

1 hour ago, SpaceX said:

If that's the case, then I wonder if the licensing allows for others to pick up the torch. (haven't looked yet, myself). RCS thrust plumes are a fairly easy thing to adjust, from my understanding. I'd be curious how difficult it would be to bring this up to spec again. Between mods like this and the old Laztek packs (from back in the beta days), I have such a longing desire for great looking SpaceX style crafts like these.... 

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/166915-151-tundra-exploration-v1201-october-27th-stockalike-spacex-falcon-9-dragon-v2-and-bfr/&

• 4 weeks later...