Kerbalized SpaceX

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

FYI, with RealPlume installed (which I assume might affect it), the DragonV2 engines look like this while burning:

QyscXeO.png

The engine plume looks about 10x too big.

Otherwise thanks for the mod, am actively using many of the parts.

• 1 month later...

Artemis 5 - International Habitat Module and AEL Exploration Mission

From Artemis: To the Moon and Beyond.

• May 2026      Falcon Heavy**                Artemis 5a         Uncrewed delivery of fuel resupply module and lunar descent vehicle

2nCpARy.png

• Jul   2026      SLS Block 1B Crew          Artemis 5           Crewed delivery of International Habitation Module and lunar landing

This mission launches a Falcon Heavy with a new expendable Lunar Descent Vehicle for integration with the Advanced Exploration Vehicle and additional supplies to the Gateway.  The SLS delivers the new International Habitat Module for the Lunar Orbital Platform.  While the lunar exploration mission continues to evaluate resources in Shackleton Crater, the crew on the Gateway establish the habitat for future missions.

Artemis 6 - Gateway US Habitat Module and Lunar Landing

• 2027      Falcon Heavy**                Artemis 6a         Uncrewed delivery of fuel resupply module and lunar descent vehicle
  • 2027      SLS Block 1B Crew          Artemis 6           Crewed delivery of US Habitation Module,  and lunar landing

\

Artemis 7 - Lunar Surface Asset Delivery to Gateway

• 2028      Falcon Heavy**                 Artemis 7a        Uncrewed delivery of fuel resupply module and lunar descent vehicle
  • 2028      SLS Block 1B Cargo         Artemis 7          Delivery of "Lunar Surface Asset" (large lunar surface module) to LOPG

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

I will have to check if they are still working. What version are u playing on?

It's OK, I got it working.  

BTW, the issue is that I needed to modify the capacity in the tanks to match the real world specs.  Had a bit of trouble rebuilding my Falcon Heavy, but all good now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For some reason in my game the boosters, both Falcon 9 and Falcon 9 FT, don't cost anything by themselves. The fuel in them does cost around 20k but when I empty them out the cost is just 0. I looked through the cfg files of these parts and their cost is set to 5750, but in-game it's just 0. Can you please help me fix this? I'd like the boosters themselves without any resources in them to cost at least something (but preferably I would even like to significantly increase their cost, just for my own game). 

P.S. I think I managed to change it though I still don't completely understand how it works or at least why it works this way. I changed the cost in the cfg file from 5750 to 57500 and now an empty booster costs 29740 and when it's full it costs 57500. So maybe I misunderstood how the cost parameter in cfg files works.

Edited by Yamiko Hikari
Figured out the answer myself

• 1 month later...

Any chance this mod is still worked on ? :) 

i would assume so seeing how it's been updated to work with the latest KSP version, ive noticed a couple of things that takes away from the experience and usability of the engines in this pack.

stock engine clusters has the pivot point at the bottom of the thrusters, but i noticed that your engine clusters has the pivot point on the entire assembly, essentially only giving 2 axis control, any possibility of changing this to make it feel more like the engines in game, without it being to much work for you ? :) 

On 1/27/2019 at 8:16 PM, harrisjosh2711 said:

If anyone wants to take this mod up PM me. I have no plans on updating it further.

I'd like to say thankyou to everyone that followed, assisted, and inspired me during the development of Kerbalized SpaceX. Without you this mod wouldn't exist!

I'm trying to find someone to pick this up for you

On 1/28/2020 at 9:07 AM, Wombat1405 said:

Any chance this mod is still worked on ? :)

i would assume so seeing how it's been updated to work with the latest KSP version, ive noticed a couple of things that takes away from the experience and usability of the engines in this pack.

stock engine clusters has the pivot point at the bottom of the thrusters, but i noticed that your engine clusters has the pivot point on the entire assembly, essentially only giving 2 axis control, any possibility of changing this to make it feel more like the engines in game, without it being to much work for you ? :)

Sorry, this mod hasnt been updated for over a year. It works in latest update, albeit with a few bugs. I would need to pull out the master files to fix that.... or redesign them..... I wouldnt hold my breath.....

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, Kraken that doesn't exist said:

I've seen mods from you with "Continued" in it's name so you could do it without problem, I think

You missed the point.  I do not want to work on this, I asked a few other people about it, no luck.

Edited by linuxgurugamer