Kerbalized SpaceX

18 minutes ago, Kraken that doesn't exist said:

So you found someone to adopt it or you're adopting it? Either way when do you expect it will be available?

I'll be adopting it, and probably in a few days.

As of right now, the only known bug is with the RCS, and that's an easy fix

If there are other issues, please let me know

I'm waiting for a reply from @harrisjosh2711.  The current license is All Rights Reserved, which prevents me from doing anything until it gets changed.

@harrisjosh2711 A message here in the forums passing the ownership to me would suffice, I would then change it to a more open license at the new release

LGG

13 minutes ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

@linuxgurugamer will be taking over this mod moving forward. He has my permission to modify the licensing, artwork and anything else associated with Kerbalized SpaceX. Thanks LGG! What is this 1001 mods now?

I think it will be #218 (for the adoption of the dll mod) and this will be #219.

Update for anyone following this.

Im well underway with my review.  I have found a lot of issues, mainly with old configs with invalid values for things ling breakingForce, breakingTorque, etc being way too high.  Also with some unnecessary files.  Looks like someone had copyed a few files without renamimg them.

I have also fixed the RCS in all configs, I am slowly working my way through all of those parts making sure they work ok.  I did find one part where the location of the rcs  was literally off by an order of magnitude (10x), took quite a while to figure that one out.

I hope to be able to release a beta by Monday.  When I do, I‘ll start a new thread for it.