1 hour ago, SpaceX said:

If that's the case, then I wonder if the licensing allows for others to pick up the torch. (haven't looked yet, myself). RCS thrust plumes are a fairly easy thing to adjust, from my understanding. I'd be curious how difficult it would be to bring this up to spec again. Between mods like this and the old Laztek packs (from back in the beta days), I have such a longing desire for great looking SpaceX style crafts like these.... 

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/166915-151-tundra-exploration-v1201-october-27th-stockalike-spacex-falcon-9-dragon-v2-and-bfr/&

• Like 2

I really hope this would be picked up too. The B9 requirement for Tundra to work caused me to stop using that one. :(

14 hours ago, JeffreyCor said:

I really hope this would be picked up too. The B9 requirement for Tundra to work caused me to stop using that one. :(

What's wrong with B9 (Part Switch?)?

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

What's wrong with B9 (Part Switch?)?

Causes problems with KRnD and overall dislike the part switching function entirely. So, basically everything :P

4 hours ago, Greg Cooper said:

How to install the mod? I am on 1.3.1.

Download and unzip copy the JNH that's inside the gamedata folder to your ksp/gamedata/

If anyone wants to take this mod up PM me. I have no plans on updating it further.

I'd like to say thankyou to everyone that followed, assisted, and inspired me during the development of Kerbalized SpaceX. Without you this mod wouldn't exist!

• Like 4