1 hour ago, SpaceX said:

If that's the case, then I wonder if the licensing allows for others to pick up the torch. (haven't looked yet, myself). RCS thrust plumes are a fairly easy thing to adjust, from my understanding. I'd be curious how difficult it would be to bring this up to spec again. Between mods like this and the old Laztek packs (from back in the beta days), I have such a longing desire for great looking SpaceX style crafts like these.... 

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/166915-151-tundra-exploration-v1201-october-27th-stockalike-spacex-falcon-9-dragon-v2-and-bfr/&

I really hope this would be picked up too. The B9 requirement for Tundra to work caused me to stop using that one. :(

14 hours ago, JeffreyCor said:

I really hope this would be picked up too. The B9 requirement for Tundra to work caused me to stop using that one. :(

What's wrong with B9 (Part Switch?)?

37 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

What's wrong with B9 (Part Switch?)?

Causes problems with KRnD and overall dislike the part switching function entirely. So, basically everything :P

4 hours ago, Greg Cooper said:

How to install the mod? I am on 1.3.1.

Download and unzip copy the JNH that's inside the gamedata folder to your ksp/gamedata/

If anyone wants to take this mod up PM me. I have no plans on updating it further.

I'd like to say thankyou to everyone that followed, assisted, and inspired me during the development of Kerbalized SpaceX. Without you this mod wouldn't exist!

Posted (edited)

How about we make a second step back to Kerbin.?

Ruf0XAuDA2M.jpg

Edited by wat4_dor

FYI, with RealPlume installed (which I assume might affect it), the DragonV2 engines look like this while burning:

QyscXeO.png

The engine plume looks about 10x too big.

Otherwise thanks for the mod, am actively using many of the parts.

Artemis 5 - International Habitat Module and AEL Exploration Mission

From Artemis: To the Moon and Beyond.

• May 2026      Falcon Heavy**                Artemis 5a         Uncrewed delivery of fuel resupply module and lunar descent vehicle

2nCpARy.png

• Jul   2026      SLS Block 1B Crew          Artemis 5           Crewed delivery of International Habitation Module and lunar landing

This mission launches a Falcon Heavy with a new expendable Lunar Descent Vehicle for integration with the Advanced Exploration Vehicle and additional supplies to the Gateway.  The SLS delivers the new International Habitat Module for the Lunar Orbital Platform.  While the lunar exploration mission continues to evaluate resources in Shackleton Crater, the crew on the Gateway establish the habitat for future missions.

Artemis 6 - Gateway US Habitat Module and Lunar Landing

• 2027      Falcon Heavy**                Artemis 6a         Uncrewed delivery of fuel resupply module and lunar descent vehicle
  • 2027      SLS Block 1B Crew          Artemis 6           Crewed delivery of US Habitation Module,  and lunar landing

\

Artemis 7 - Lunar Surface Asset Delivery to Gateway

• 2028      Falcon Heavy**                 Artemis 7a        Uncrewed delivery of fuel resupply module and lunar descent vehicle
  • 2028      SLS Block 1B Cargo         Artemis 7          Delivery of "Lunar Surface Asset" (large lunar surface module) to LOPG

Artemis 8 - Airlock Module and Lunar Surface Asset Deployment

2028      SLS Block 1B Crew           Artemis 8          Delivery of Airlock Module and lunar landing of crew and "Asset"