How do I disable the Developer Console console?

Guys, how to disable the development console?
The fact is that I am a person with weak willpower, and if there is an opportunity to press alt + f12 and enable cheats, I will use them. I would really like to play fair. Maybe there is some modification that removes it or somewhere in the config there is a place to disable this key combination?
Thank you in advance!

P.S.
Translation with Google Transliate.

For those who speak Russian:

Ребята, как отключить консоль разработки?
Дело в том, что я человек со слабой силой воли, и если есть возможность нажать alt + f12 и включить читы, я буду использовать их. Я бы очень хотел поиграть честно. Может быть есть какая-то модификация, которая удаляет её или где-то в конфиге есть место, чтобы отключить эту комбинацию клавиш?
Заранее спасибо!

6 hours ago, Kellso said:

Translation with Google Transliate.

You need to contact Google - if you can get their Translator to work like this consistently, you got yourself a job (never mind that little typo at the end).

I don't know of a way to disable the debug menu. It's not part of the startup parameters, there is no key assignment in the game settings, and there is no entry in the settings.cfg. Maybe someone else knows the secret but I doubt it exists.

I think though that it is rather self-defeating in the end: if you are truly so weak-willed, I think you will find that once you know how to disable it, it is just as easily enabled again... just like how you learned to hit Alt-F12 and click the right menu buttons to 'fix' whatever you were not pleased with.

i don`t know of any possibility to disablöe the cheat, but it`s not that you`re weak in some way, you just lack patience...
Next time you want to open the console... just leave it and start from scratch.

There is always the option to approach your 'problem' from a different angle: Mod your game to a level that it DOES do what you want it to do. Or DOESN'T do what you do not want it to do.

If the game behaves like you want it to you might be less inclined to use the F12 menu. And as a result you'll get more confident and experienced so eventually you don't need to 'cheat' any more.

All you have to do is realise that you play KSP for the experience of playing KSP, not for the sake of reaching an arbitrary destination that nobody else cares about.

When you start to play for the process of playing, you will never cheat again :) 

A simple truth: KSP is single player and since cheating is a means to attain an unfair advantage over another player by methods that are against the rules of conduct.

That being said, the alt-f12 menu is nothing more than a tool kit to be used as you see fit.

That also being said the advice above my post here is a great set of tips and tools!

Happy exploring!

time 23:45:30

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.