is this a bug?"Show target label" keeps turning off!

I'm playing v1.2.2 so I don't yet know if this issue has been addressed in the latest version. I do a lot of rendezvous and docking so it helps to have the target highlighted. However I have found that sometimes "Show vessel labels" in the Settings has been spontaneously turned off and deselected, meaning vessels I am docking with are no longer highlighted in yellow or show 'distance to'. Often I have no idea this has happened until I am actually trying to dock. I played for 2 hours straight and found this setting had somehow been turned off during gameplay; I had not turned it off manually. I had to save and quit and reselect it in the Settings menu.

This has happened four times so far and it gets a bit annoying, especially if I'm docking at night. It seems to happen randomly, whether I am docking in space or setting a target on the ground. I have no idea why actual gameplay would randomly deselect this option in this way; no other settings - including "Always show closest approach" - are affected and all other changes I make in the Settings menu are saved (yes I do hit Apply>Accept when exiting the Settings menu!).

Anyone else encountered this? Is it a bug, or maybe something I am doing? Here are all the mods I am running; is it possible one of these is doing this? I don't see why.

000_Toolbar
BoulderCo
ContractConfigurator
DecoupleFromHeatshield
DistantObject
EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements
HaystackContinued
HullCameraVDS
Kopernicus
ModularFlightIntegrator
PlanetShine
ProceduralFairings
ProceduralParts
ReentryParticleEffect
SCANsat
scatterer
Squad
SVT
TextureReplacer
Trajectories
TweakScale

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.