micha

[1.3.x - 1.8.x] Corvus CF - a Size-1 Command Pod for 2 Kerbals (V1.3.4)

The RCS/parachute nosecone appears to cause massive drag problems, even flipping over rockets.

41 minutes ago, Antikris77 said:

The RCS/parachute nosecone appears to cause massive drag problems, even flipping over rockets.

Read up, other people have reported this.  I can't repro but a possible cause might be bad data in " PartDatabase.cfg".  Delete this file and restart KSP (it will be re-created).
Since nobody else replied, if you try this and it fixes your issue, could you please post confirmation here?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, micha said:

Read up, other people have reported this.  I can't repro but a possible cause might be bad data in " PartDatabase.cfg".  Delete this file and restart KSP (it will be re-created).
Since nobody else replied, if you try this and it fixes your issue, could you please post confirmation here?

Thanks!

No change, unfortunately.

@Antikris77  Thanks for trying; I'll need full logs, list of mods, and possibly a gamesave which can repro this to try to figure out what's going on.

Initial testing seems to indicate Corvus_CF 1.3.4 works fine with KSP1.8.0.

If anybody finds any issues, please raise a bug on GitHub or post here.  Happy flying :)