According to the Express, it's dangerous to go to Mars because of deadly bacteria

NFUN

Maybe we should tell the poor journalist that his body actually belongs the 100billion bacterias hes carrying around allday long, and a single entity isn`t really much worth among them...

53 minutes ago, Mikki said:

Maybe we should tell the poor journalist that his body actually belongs the 100billion bacterias hes carrying around allday long, and a single entity isn`t really much worth among them...

No, I don't think that will work, with these kind of 'journalists' if you actually try to tell them facts they just shout "FAKE NEWS" at you before rolling around on the floor dribbling and frothing at the mouth.

Years ago i've read a really old, humorous, Polish sci-fi story. Title could be roughly translated as "The end of Stupidity". Due to mysterious cosmic phenomenon stupidity disappeared from Earth. Every Homo sapiens became a wise, reasonable and sensible being. Our planet became an Utopia overnight, and everyone rejoiced. But what was the reaction of the journalists across the globe? "Crap. We're out of job." :D

43 minutes ago, Scotius said:

Years ago i've read a really old, humorous, Polish sci-fi story. Title could be roughly translated as "The end of Stupidity". Due to mysterious cosmic phenomenon stupidity disappeared from Earth. Every Homo sapiens became a wise, reasonable and sensible being. Our planet became an Utopia overnight, and everyone rejoiced. But what was the reaction of the journalists across the globe? "Crap. We're out of job." :D

No but they would get it harder, as in actually reporting news. 

21 hours ago, Scotius said:

Because no one will be stupid enough (or "special" enough) to make it into the news ! Nor can anyone just make up a news :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.