THE PIONEER CHALLENGE! Are you Kerbal enough?

SEA LOVERS! YE BE WANTED!

The challenge. 

You must cross the sea, a manned expiation across all of Kerban. The plan? You must sail across all of Kerban on the sea without stopping or going below 20 m/s. The ship must be one solid piece, it cant be 4 little ships all attached by docking. 

Things to know. 

You can only have 4 Kerbals out, from start to finish.

You can have a satellite in orbit to drop down and refuel with the ship while going above 20 m/s. (If satellite has Kerbal then -1 for the sat and -1 for the ship. or if it has too -2 for that and -1 for the ship)

The ship must float!

Engines? GO THE HACK!

The ship can't EVER fly

Post images of ship and trip!

You cant sail All the way arround kerbin. there is a small piece of land blocking. Exept that it is pretty much the elcano challenge exept you cant go under 20 m/s (~60 km/h or ~40m/h) and trying to dock with that speed is close to impossibel. 

Try your challenge out before posting

Edited by rkarmark

Say, that it was possible to circumnavigate Kerbin by sea, and say my boat is going at 25m/s, its going to take me 41 hours to circumnavigate Kerbin. And I cant stop. I think you need to re think this slightly, allow people to stop, and make some way to traverse the strip of land. And why the speed minimum?

Welcome to the forums, by the way. :)

Edited by MiffedStarfish

To quote many, many other posts since time immemorial (or at least since the Great Forum Derp):

Welcome to the forums! You probably want to check out the challenge submission rules. They can be found on page 1 of the challenges and mission ideas index. And may I say, this could be a real interesting challenge if you revised the rules a bit. (idea: modded plus stock in separate categories?)

Good luck.:confused:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.