[WIP] [1.3.0-1.3.1] OptionalAtmospheres (OA) (v1.4.9.2) (Abandoned)

SamBelanger

On 31/07/2017 at 8:22 PM, ModerndayLink64 said:

as a confirmation, it does force physics warp. (so that means you will no longer accidently blow up your ship because you accidently time warped it under the terrain):D

Thanks for the information :)

Edited by SamBelanger

Question: does this means if I go really fast inside mun atmosphere, my craft could blow up bcs overheating from atmospheric drag? I know moon (or mun) does have atmosphere in real life, but does this mod add a very thin atmosphere or a quite thick one?

Overall, good mod :)

It gives another planning aspect for visiting moon or planets

Edited by ARS

On 01/08/2017 at 3:07 AM, GenesisPlayz said:

Oh, sad. But anyways, good mod!

Thank you for your comment :)

On 01/08/2017 at 3:30 AM, ARS said:

Question: does this means if I go really fast inside mun atmosphere, my craft could blow up bcs overheating from atmospheric drag? I know moon (or mun) does have atmosphere in real life, but does this mod add a very thin atmosphere or a quite thick one?

Overall, good mod :)

It gives another planning aspect for visiting moon or planets

Very good question, the answer will be a very thin atmosphere and thank you for suggestions!

Edited by SamBelanger

6 hours ago, ARS said:

Question: does this means if I go really fast inside mun atmosphere, my craft could blow up bcs overheating from atmospheric drag? I know moon (or mun) does have atmosphere in real life

Yes risk of overheating in all the non-existent atmospheres of the game but I have a solution, the solution will use my future plugin to disable the non-existent atmospheres :wink:

20 minutes ago, SamBelanger said:

Yes risk of overheating in all the non-existent atmospheres of the game but I have a solution, the solution will use my future plugin to disable the non-existent atmospheres :wink:

I see. Thank you for your clarification

Good mod, i have not played around with it yet, because i usually don't play in the stock solar system, but it would be interesting to check it out.

Im not going to lie, although the Atmosphere of the real Moon is just a few grams, it would be interesting to smash in it at light speed nonetheless XD.

2 hours ago, NSEP said:

Good mod, i have not played around with it yet, because i usually don't play in the stock solar system, but it would be interesting to check it out.

Im not going to lie, although the Atmosphere of the real Moon is just a few grams, it would be interesting to smash in it at light speed nonetheless XD.

Thank you for your comment and I take note :)

9 minutes ago, Cabbink said:

:rep:Very Nice! Very well made, and is an interesting mod to use! Looking forward to new updates.

@Cabbink This is what you want to add atmospheres to your planets and moons that have no atmosphere (and additionally, this will make an update) :wink:

When you're ready for it, I give my permission for you to use my planets.(Not like they're currently usable or anything)  I just need a way to fix the texture issues first.:)

By which I mean as you get closer, the texture vanishes.

Edited by DeltaDizzy

There's just the one, and I'm not sure mine will work until the problem is fixed. I mean, once you get close, the texture is replaced by a featureless minmus-colored globe. I've already posted it on @The White Guardian's tutorial thread, but nothing yet.

When the time comes, I will need help with the pressure keys.

Edited by DeltaDizzy

5 hours ago, DeltaDizzy said:

When you're ready for it, I give my permission for you to use my planets.(Not like they're currently usable or anything)  I just need a way to fix the texture issues first.:)

By which I mean as you get closer, the texture vanishes.

That's a big problem :o

3 hours ago, Benjamin Kerman said:

@SamBelanger if you need help with the MM configs for @DeltaDizzy's moons, just ask :) 

No problem :wink:

3 hours ago, DeltaDizzy said:

There's just the one, and I'm not sure mine will work until the problem is fixed. I mean, once you get close, the texture is replaced by a featureless minmus-colored globe. I've already posted it on @The White Guardian's tutorial thread, but nothing yet.

When the time comes, I will need help with the pressure keys.

(That's not my business...)

On 10/08/2017 at 4:27 PM, DeltaDizzy said:

I can confirm it works perfectly on Kopernicus 1.3.0-4

20 hours ago, SamBelanger said:

I take his note :wink:

This works, I will make a Pre-release version of the mod version Pre-1.4.9! :wink:

Edited by SamBelanger