Help pls, how can i prevent this?

Its not a mod cause it happened in vanilla too.In this picture i use the cheats in hope to keep it together, thats why it looks weird.

My game is very lightly modded and these ships have not any modded parts just the core ones.

Still this happens with full stock game as well.

Landing legs and wheels are always autostrutted to the heaviest part. This can not be turned off, controlled or changed. It just happens.
It looks like your landing legs are on the far extremities of your structure. This means the autostruts are also very long. Long autostruts are Kraken bait. As soon as you undock a heavy section it is very likely your structure wobbles a bit while the autostruts are relocated. When the autostruts connect while your structure is under tension it can, and probably will, induce phantom forces that can shake everything to pieces.
After undocking give your undocked craft a small push in reverse and switch to a distant craft or KSC. Then return to your station. During the reload the autostruts will connect without tension and most likely your station will stay stable.

Edited by Tex_NL

Does help now of course but for the future,  with advance tweakables on, would changing the autostrut options on other parts of the base help stabilize the structure? Say strut to grandparent/parent? Not sure myself but thought I'd throw it out there if you are thinking of magically repairing/replacing the station with a newly constructed one using the debug menu.

Along with Tex_NL's suggestion, there is also a potential issue with the  number of autostruts being too high. I don't know if you have every single part in that station autostrutted or not -- but if you do, then try turning off most of them. If you can get the number of autostruts down below 6, the thing will probably be much more stable. A few autostruts can be very useful, but there is definitely a point where it's too many.

55 minutes ago, Boyster said:

Ops yes every single part is autostrutted :).

That explains A LOT ! ! ! @bewing is spot on; overstrutting can most definitely summon the Kraken.

Open the [Alt]+[F12] debug menu to visualize the autostruts. It's under the physics tab.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.