[1.12.x] Tokamak Industries Refurbished Parts (Featuring Porkjet's hab pack) - Major Update

linuxgurugamer

@SQUAD:

18 minutes ago, Aelfhe1m said:

As I understand it, there's a limitation of the stock animation system that prevents nodes from being on the end of any animated part. You can see this with the stock shielded and Mk2 docking ports as well. They don't have nodes on the docking port side because of the animation either.

Please make it possible to attach docking ports in VAB whatsoever, like a "VAB preview docking mode".

47 minutes ago, Aelfhe1m said:

As I understand it, there's a limitation of the stock animation system that prevents nodes from being on the end of any animated part. You can see this with the stock shielded and Mk2 docking ports as well. They don't have nodes on the docking port side because of the animation either.

Tweakable Everything fixes that issue, among others.

47 minutes ago, Aelfhe1m said:

As I understand it, there's a limitation of the stock animation system that prevents nodes from being on the end of any animated part. You can see this with the stock shielded and Mk2 docking ports as well. They don't have nodes on the docking port side because of the animation either

Edited by MaverickSawyer
Mobile version of Chrome sucks...

Finding this made me so happy. I really missed those inflatable habitats, the only other ones I could find that I liked were the habs and massive centrifuges in SSTU, but they come with a boat-load of other parts I won't use and are still WIP. Many kudos to you, kind sir.

Edited by Hoddd9000

@linuxgurugamer I have a problem with the inflatebles,

I do have module manager and Usi tools.

The only inflatable that works (I can control inflate and deflate and crew movment) is the small centrifugal habitat.

The 3 that don't work are the inflato habitat, workshop and flat command module. By not working I mean I cannot have crew being able to access in any way and cannot control inflate/deflate. the habitat and workshop inflate automatically when loaded in but crew still cant access. the flat command module never inflated/deflated and no crew can access. If you require any more info just ask.

Have a nice day.

Edit:

The habitat and the workshop do not show anything with right click but the flat command module only shows crossfeed.

Edited by Orion Kerman

17 minutes ago, Orion Kerman said:

@linuxgurugamer I have a problem with the inflatebles,

I do have module manager and Usi tools.

The only inflatable that works (I can control inflate and deflate and crew movment) is the small centrifugal habitat.

The 3 that don't work are the inflato habitat, workshop and flat command module. By not working I mean I cannot have crew being able to access in any way and cannot control inflate/deflate. the habitat and workshop inflate automatically when loaded in but crew still cant access. the flat command module never inflated/deflated and no crew can access. If you require any more info just ask.

Have a nice day.

Edit:

The habitat and the workshop do not show anything with right click but the flat command module only shows crossfeed.

No logs, no support.

Read this BEFORE asking for supporthttp://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/83212-how-to-get-support-read-first/

Edited by linuxgurugamer

11 minutes ago, Orion Kerman said:

@linuxgurugamer

I do not have dropbox is there another way you would like me to send? I understand that is quite irritating.

I could if possible compress it then email?

Please, no email :D

Any file sharing site, pick one from here:

http://www.ebizmba.com/articles/file-sharing-websites

or just google for file sharing and find one you like

5 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Please, no email :D

Any file sharing site, pick one from here:

http://www.ebizmba.com/articles/file-sharing-websites

or just google for file sharing and find one you like

I have chosen google drive and I have prepared the file in zip form. if you wish to send the share contact on private message that will be ok

Just now, Orion Kerman said:

I have chosen google drive and I have prepared the file in zip form. if you wish to send the share contact on private message that will be ok

Just post the link here, please, that will give other people a chance to look at it and help 

Actually I think this link might work

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_rQShIQgEF5TkItTjRqUTJIc00/view?usp=sharing

Is there anything else I need to send or anything else, if not have a nice day.

If your wondering why it is so large it is because I added all my mods on in case you want to test with them.

3 hours ago, Orion Kerman said:

Actually I think this link might work

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_rQShIQgEF5TkItTjRqUTJIc00/view?usp=sharing

Is there anything else I need to send or anything else, if not have a nice day.

If your wondering why it is so large it is because I added all my mods on in case you want to test with them.

It would have saved time if you had said that you were running KSP 1.2.1/

This thread and mod are only for 1.3, sorry

Just now, linuxgurugamer said:

It would have saved time if you had said that you were running KSP 1.2.1/

This thread and mod are only for 1.3, sorry

I am running 1.3 I just updated KSP to 1.3 today.

Just now, Orion Kerman said:

I am running 1.3 I just updated KSP to 1.3 today.

But I will double check

I just loaded KSP and it says 1.3.0.1804 (Windows Player X 64)

I must of messed up the download but all the other mods are working

And the log file does say 1.2.1 but the readme txt says 1.3.0

Edited by Orion Kerman

• 2 weeks later...

Inflato Workshop has a problem, as its ignored by USI MKS version or standalone versions of GroundConstruction.

This is the relevant part from Groundconstruction: GroundWorkshopPatch.cfg in /GameData/GroundConstruction/Patches/

@PART[*]:HAS[#CrewCapacity[*],~CrewCapacity[0],!MODULE[NotGroundWorkshop],!MODULE[GroundWorkshop]]:FINAL
{
	MODULE
	{
		name = GroundWorkshop
		AutoEfficiency = True
	}
}

As you notice, modules with zero Kerbal capacity will not be used as workshops, and Inflatoflat is the one, and this is why Dryworkshop is not ignored.

After adding that MODULE part

@PART[TIinflato2]
{
	MODULE
	{
		name = GroundWorkshop
		AutoEfficiency = True
	}
}

when on the active mission, the inflatable workshop appeared in the menu.
b9pf5UN.png

Without this patch, its functionality is limited only to recycler which is a bug, because this Inflato has "workshop" in its name. :)

18 hours ago, Kerbal101 said:

Inflato Workshop has a problem, as its ignored by USI MKS version or standalone versions of GroundConstruction.

This is the relevant part from Groundconstruction: GroundWorkshopPatch.cfg in /GameData/GroundConstruction/Patches/

@PART[*]:HAS[#CrewCapacity[*],~CrewCapacity[0],!MODULE[NotGroundWorkshop],!MODULE[GroundWorkshop]]:FINAL
{
	MODULE
	{
		name = GroundWorkshop
		AutoEfficiency = True
	}
}

As you notice, modules with zero Kerbal capacity will not be used as workshops, and Inflatoflat is the one, and this is why Dryworkshop is not ignored.

After adding that MODULE part

@PART[TIinflato2]
{
	MODULE
	{
		name = GroundWorkshop
		AutoEfficiency = True
	}
}

when on the active mission, the inflatable workshop appeared in the menu.
b9pf5UN.png

Without this patch, its functionality is limited only to recycler which is a bug, because this Inflato has "workshop" in its name. :)

Thanks, I'll get it updated

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.