[1.12.x] Tokamak Industries Refurbished Parts (Featuring Porkjet's hab pack) - Major Update

linuxgurugamer

Woot, it's the new one! :) I was expecting to see the old one, not sure why. Does the IVA render at all? I see it's commented out, but the file is there.

My take on the USI-LS config for the new centrifuge. Since there are no sensible balancing guidelines for that, I just took the numbers of the larger inflatable centrifuge from MKS and assumed the habitation bonus conferred as well as the electric charge consumed are proportional to mass, so take it with a grain of salt.

@PART[centrifugeSmall]:NEEDS[USILifeSupport]
{
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleLifeSupport
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = USI_ModuleFieldRepair
	}

MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleHabitation
		BaseKerbalMonths = 288
		CrewCapacity = 0
		BaseHabMultiplier = 0
		ConverterName = Habitat
		StartActionName = Start Habitat
		StopActionName = Stop Habitat
		INPUT_RESOURCE
		{
			ResourceName = ElectricCharge
			Ratio = 7.2
		}
	}
}

Oh god, now that I look at those screenshots, my IVAs are embarassingly bad. I may have to redo those when I have the time, now that I sort of know what I am doing with 3d modelling. Don't worry about too many cooks in the kitchen though; If I did that I'd just submit them to you for inclusion.

On 7/15/2017 at 0:40 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

You can't willy-nilly change part names.  Those names are significant and can't change

The part shows up in the Utility section.

If it isn't there (I just installed via CKAN to test), then you have another problem.

So, do the following:

1. Delete the entire directory
  2. Install it again, preferably using CKAN
  3. Start the game and see if it's there
  4. If it isn't there, send me the following files:
  • output_log.txt
  • ModuleManager.ConfigCache

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4fFcVxVOPBAOTFuRE9jY2dtcDQ/view?usp=sharing -- output_log.txt
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4fFcVxVOPBAMDk0U29aTS1EalU/view?usp=sharing -- ModuleManager.CopnfigCache

8 hours ago, Mihara said:

Woot, it's the new one! :) I was expecting to see the old one, not sure why. Does the IVA render at all? I see it's commented out, but the file is there.

My take on the USI-LS config for the new centrifuge. Since there are no sensible balancing guidelines for that, I just took the numbers of the larger inflatable centrifuge from MKS and assumed the habitation bonus conferred as well as the electric charge consumed are proportional to mass, so take it with a grain of salt.

@PART[centrifugeSmall]:NEEDS[USILifeSupport]
{
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleLifeSupport
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = USI_ModuleFieldRepair
	}

MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleHabitation
		BaseKerbalMonths = 288
		CrewCapacity = 0
		BaseHabMultiplier = 0
		ConverterName = Habitat
		StartActionName = Start Habitat
		StopActionName = Stop Habitat
		INPUT_RESOURCE
		{
			ResourceName = ElectricCharge
			Ratio = 7.2
		}
	}
}

The IVA is horrible, will give someone seizures.

If someone want's to make an IVA for it, I'd love it.

Fresh find:

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'TokamakIndustries/parts/inflatoflat/HabitatPack_FLAT_Fix/TIinflatoFlat'

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

PartLoader Warning: Variable ExpectedCrew not found in Part

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

ERROR IN USIAnimationOnLoad - Array index is out of range.

Module ModuleDockingHatch threw during OnLoad: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at ConnectedLivingSpace.ModuleDockingHatch.IsRelatedDockingNode (.ModuleDockingNode dockNode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ConnectedLivingSpace.ModuleDockingHatch.CheckModuleDockingNode () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ConnectedLivingSpace.ModuleDockingHatch.isInDockedState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ConnectedLivingSpace.ModuleDockingHatch.OnLoad (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PartModule.Load (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

-INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFEBF072][319.09]: OnAwake

Part already contains resource 'ElectricCharge'

Starting the Dispatcher

(Filename:  Line: 97)

Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'BuildEngineer'

Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'FlightEngineer'

-INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFEBF020][319.09]: OnAwake

Starting the Dispatcher

PartLoader: Part 'TokamakIndustries/parts/inflatoflat/HabitatPack_FLAT_Fix/TIinflatoFlat' has no database record. Creating.

-INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFEBEFBC][319.09]: OnAwake

Starting the Dispatcher

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'TIinflatoFlat'

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
  at USITools.USIAnimation.AssumeDragCubePosition (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at DragCubeSystem+<RenderDragCubes>c__Iterator1F.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine_Auto(IEnumerator)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
<RenderDragCubesCoroutine>c__Iterator1E:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
<SetupDragCubeCoroutine>c__Iterator20:MoveNext()
<CompileParts>c__Iterator66:MoveNext()

(Filename:  Line: -1)

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'TokamakIndustries/parts/inflatoflat/inflatoflat/TIinflatoFlat'

PartLoader Warning: Variable ExpectedCrew not found in Part

Module ModuleDockingHatch threw during OnLoad: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at ConnectedLivingSpace.ModuleDockingHatch.IsRelatedDockingNode (.ModuleDockingNode dockNode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ConnectedLivingSpace.ModuleDockingHatch.CheckModuleDockingNode () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ConnectedLivingSpace.ModuleDockingHatch.isInDockedState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ConnectedLivingSpace.ModuleDockingHatch.OnLoad (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PartModule.Load (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Edited by Gordon Dry

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 11:21 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

I made a mistake, working on fixing it how.

Basicly, I asked @JadeOfMaar to review all the LS stuff.  He sent me some new files which were supposed to REPLACE the old ones, instead I just added them :-(

Anyway, I've updated it for a new release:  0.1.6

• Removed old LS files, moved into Extras directory
  • Added Small Centrifuge

Note that some of the LS settings have changed

For some reason I have multiple instances of Inflato F.L.A.T. Command Module.  Advanced Construction don't seem to show it as purchased now also.

Edited by Vaga
New Info

I wondered why it didn't work then I saw it needed another mod. Always read the whole initial post! Since this pack is a mix several other mods is there any possibility of adding the S6 compartments? An old but nice mod that needs updating and tweeking. 

15 hours ago, Vaga said:

For some reason I have multiple instances of Inflato F.L.A.T. Command Module.  Advanced Construction don't seem to show it as purchased now also.

that's my mistake, I accidently included two extra files.

New release, 0.1.7:

• Removed extra files in the InflatoFlat directory

1 hour ago, Kerbal101 said:

So I noticed that the new "Inflato F.L.A.T." ring is not assigned to any category, and I was only able to find it via TechTree sorting - its level 5.

I think this is an oversight :) :)

I can't find the small centrifuge.. :(

Sandbox or career?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.