[1.12.x] Tokamak Industries Refurbished Parts (Featuring Porkjet's hab pack) - Major Update

linuxgurugamer

If I'm not mistaken, SETI-CTT keeps the stock tech nodes and without a dedicated MM patch to select specific nodes for SETI-CTT, the parts from this should drop into their normal stock tech slot.  This means they may not play nicely from a logic/progression standpoint, likely showing up earlier than the mod author intended (probably not in the habitation/colonization portion of the tech tree either, but they aught to show up an be usable.

I use standard CTT and have to decide for myself weather I've unlocked a tech node which should include parts that aren't set up for it CTT, before I start using the parts.

New release, 0.1.16:

• Moved the MM patches into new folder, removing unnecessary levels of folders
  • A number of patches from users:
    • From @Gordon-Dry
      • Kerbalism support fix + textures to dds convert
    • From @tjdeckard
      • Updates for USITools converter changes, Updated part configs to reflect changes made to converters in USITools
    • From @taniwha:
      • Make inflatoflat work with CLS.
      • Move the ladder collider back a little, Stops the kerbal doing the ladder slide.

CKAN metadata is messed up - its not allowing install.  I think its the dependency on USI-Core or USI-LS, since that shows only compatible thru 1.4.9 or 1.4.5 respectively.  Same goes for Tokamak and a few others.

EDIT: When I allow 1.4, it installs OK.  So I think its USI that's holding things up since in the "Relationships" tab USI Core and USI-LS are red with it set to 1.5

Edited by Murdabenne
more info

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, this mod is such a beauty!

Is it possible to make this mod work with tweekscale everything? I would need a bigger rotating habitat ring. Unfortunately there is no mod with such rings in different sizes :-(

40 minutes ago, WolfS said:

Hey, this mod is such a beauty!

Is it possible to make this mod work with tweekscale everything? I would need a bigger rotating habitat ring. Unfortunately there is no mod with such rings in different sizes :-(

I thing you have two mods mixed up.  One is Tweakable Everything, and the other is Tweakscale; what you want is Tweakscale.

It is possible, I’m sure, but since I am not a fan of Tweakscale, I probably won’t do it.

5 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I thing you have two mods mixed up.  One is Tweakable Everything, and the other is Tweakscale; what you want is Tweakscale.

It is possible, I’m sure, but since I am not a fan of Tweakscale, I probably won’t do it.

Hmmm....soooo...how is the chance you are willing to make a bigger habitat ring :-D

Edited by WolfS

• 2 months later...
On 4/30/2019 at 6:25 PM, Tonas1997 said:

Any chance the 1.4.5 release could work on a 1.3.1 modpack? The amount of fixes since the last 1.3.1 compatible version is a bit worrying to me, especially since I'm playing in RSS with Kerbalism :/

It will most likely work.  Worst case is that the dll won't work; if it doesn't, you could just grab the dll from a 1.3.1 version of the mod.  The last version for 1.3.1 was 0.1.11

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey,

I'm getting this Errors in my logs:

190831T165003.574 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'TokamakIndustries/spaces/centrifuge1internal/model000' not found!
190831T165003.576 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'TokamakIndustries/spaces/centrifuge1internal/model001_NRM' not found!
190831T165003.771 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'TokamakIndustries/spaces/orbitalOrbInternals/bag3_normals_NRM' not found!

Are they a problem?

My Logs: https://www.tancredi.nl/downloads/logs.zip

Do you need more information?

19 hours ago, N3N said:

Hey,

I'm getting this Errors in my logs:

Are they a problem?

My Logs: https://www.tancredi.nl/downloads/logs.zip

Do you need more information?

Hello,

These Errors seems to exist, because the files aren't in the newest download-file.

So others should have the same errors, too.

The last error could be, because the file name got changed and the code/config didn't got changed too.

29 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

The IVA for the centrifuge is seriously broken to the point that I removed it from the main config.  Looks like the iva model is still there, I'll  look at it in the next few days

Hello,

OK, thank you!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.