Hatch obstruction is really getting on my nerves.

Kommodore

Hello! Hatch obstruction really annoys me. I have build a passenger jet with Airplane Plus on 1.2.2. The engineer tab tells me that the hatch is obstructed. I have put a passenger door from Airplane Plus just in front of a Mk1 Crew Cabin. I flown around and when the time has come to EVA, guess what? The hatch was obstructed... I am very confused. I hope I have a way to fix it. If I can't do otherwise, I'm up to break the entire hatch obstructed rule. Can anyone help me, please?

Edited by Kommodore

Perhaps a picture of the aircraft would help (imgur?). Are you using part clipping/ are there any parts clipped near the hatch?

Maybe try to EVA without the airplane plus door (as that may obstruct the hatch, regardless of what the engineering report may say).

44 minutes ago, SpenSpaceCorp said:

Perhaps a picture of the aircraft would help (imgur?). Are you using part clipping/ are there any parts clipped near the hatch?

Maybe try to EVA without the airplane plus door (as that may obstruct the hatch, regardless of what the engineering report may say).

There is nothing obstructing the crew hatch. The door is hollow. I am also using a few other mods.

http://imgur.com/gallery/TtSE0

http://imgur.com/gallery/1tlyc

Edited by Kommodore

13 hours ago, klgraham1013 said:

You should post this in the Airplane Plus thread.  I imagine it's related to the collides of that part.

Yes, note that its pretty easy to get hatch obstructed. Have made some bases where its more than 1 meter from door to anything. Kerbal can enter just fine but not exit 
You have not put anything on the forward bulkhead? Even an small battery or mechjeb module could be enough to block it. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.