Deleting My Account.

Astradd

I noticed I have not used my account for a while and was wondering how I would be able to delete this Account. If I am right, I don't think can. I would appreciate if I could take down my account because I noticed I have a ton of accounts on other stuff, and it' gotten all cluttered. No, I don't have anything against the forums, I just want to get rid of this account.

3 hours ago, WinkAllKerb'' said:

you really wool do that ? weird ^^

On the one hand, not something I'd do...  unless a concern about hackers gaining access to a favorite password or info.  But in that case, I'd change the password, delete the info, and selfishly keep my username safe in the event I wish to use it in the future.

Does OP expect the mods to go in and delete every single post along with possible quotes and other cross references... you can perhaps understand why they wouldn't just nuke the account.  ...on the other hand, I understand they do have this "thing" that can indeed wipe all traces of a users posts from the system.

Edited by XLjedi

@Vanamonde Thank You for Responding, and I have considered what you said, and I have noted that it may cause Forum Software problems, and I Have realized that could be a small problem, but I think I may like to try that out. Again, Tahnk you for responding, and Sorry for taking a while, I've been a bit Busy.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.