First: This seems like it should be in the TS thread, or in Add-On Discussion or Support (Modded).
Second: Images of your GameData folder are next-to-useless. Logs are significantly more useful. The logfile is KSP.log. As sarbian has said:

No logs, no support!

Third: You should not have GameData in GameData. Ever. Some mods depend upon their directory hierarchy. TweakScale might be one.

While what @0111narwhalz stated is not incorrect it IS incredibly short-sighted. Log are indeed useful but gamedata screenshots also provide a great deal of information. In this case probably more than enough.
First and foremost you have TWO tweakscale folders. One called TweakScale and one TweakScale-v2.3.4. You should only have ONE, and that one is TweakScale-v2.3.6. You've installed an incompatible version AND you've installed it wrong. 

Edited by Tex_NL

Ok sorry about that

13 hours ago, Tex_NL said:

While what @0111narwhalz stated is not incorrect it IS incredibly short-sighted. Log are indeed useful but gamedata screenshots also provide a great deal of information. In this case probably more than enough.
First and foremost you have TWO tweakscale folders. One called TweakScale and one TweakScale-v2.3.4. You should only have ONE, and that one is TweakScale-v2.3.6. You've installed an incompatible version AND you've installed it wrong. 

Ok whare can I get the correct version (I am in 1.2.2 forgot to mention that sorry)

Edited by Calster804

From what I see, you installed Tweakscale wrong.

You need to open downloaded archive, then inside that archive, if there is "GameData" folder - extract the contents into your "GameData" directory.
If there is no "GameData" inside archive, only plain directories - then extract those Directories inside GameData.

If there are files your File Manager asks you to "overwrite", you must be cautious how to proceed. You should never overwrite contents of directories, if this are mods, which other mods depend upon.
However, if the files are added into existing directories, not overwritten, then its ok.
In addition, some mods ship a copy of "ModuleManager", or "FireSplitter" or similar, which should already exist in GameData and never should be overwritten or have copies.
But specifically "Firesplitter" can be different, as it could include additional configurations specific to the installed mod. In this case, FireSplitter directory should not be overwritten - but configurations must be added.

So, the rule of the thumb is - its always better to extract the downloaded archive and move the directories by hand, rather than drag-n-dropping the whole selection from archive manager.

So, remove all traces of Tweakscale from your GameData and try adding it anew using stuff above ^^^^. It may even work, as a side effect :)

PS. TweakScale might have unpleasant surprises in terms of incorrect scaling, like for parachutes, or might affect your career balance, so watch out! :)

On 13/07/2017 at 0:19 PM, Kerbal101 said:

From what I see, you installed Tweakscale wrong.

You need to open downloaded archive, then inside that archive, if there is "GameData" folder - extract the contents into your "GameData" directory.
If there is no "GameData" inside archive, only plain directories - then extract those Directories inside GameData.

If there are files your File Manager asks you to "overwrite", you must be cautious how to proceed. You should never overwrite contents of directories, if this are mods, which other mods depend upon.
However, if the files are added into existing directories, not overwritten, then its ok.
In addition, some mods ship a copy of "ModuleManager", or "FireSplitter" or similar, which should already exist in GameData and never should be overwritten or have copies.
But specifically "Firesplitter" can be different, as it could include additional configurations specific to the installed mod. In this case, FireSplitter directory should not be overwritten - but configurations must be added.

So, the rule of the thumb is - its always better to extract the downloaded archive and move the directories by hand, rather than drag-n-dropping the whole selection from archive manager.

So, remove all traces of Tweakscale from your GameData and try adding it anew using stuff above ^^^^. It may even work, as a side effect :)

PS. TweakScale might have unpleasant surprises in terms of incorrect scaling, like for parachutes, or might affect your career balance, so watch out! :)

I'm a bit confused about what I need to do to fix it so could you maybe explain it in simple terms what I have to do (thanks so much for your help but im new to ksp moding/code files and stuff like that so I don't rely understanding that much)

@Calster804 Please install the AVC-KSP mod, which will report what mods are loaded. This will show if Tweakscale actually starts.
If it starts, then you are probably missing Tweakscale configs and you should report it in Tweakscale mod thread.

If it does not start, then you have installed files incorrectly, or the mod version you downloaded is incompatible with your KSP version.

I have noticed that you select your post as "best answer", however you did not really solved your issue. Please PM me, if you did this by mistake and want me to reverse it until you actually solved it. :)

Edit: received the PM from OP to unset "best answer".

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.