Hello, I am having issues with some mods that shouldn't conflict with each other and yet some mods are not working properly. I have tried countless times to assemble a certain number of mods together and in one case it did work but ksp updated and now it's not working again. I understand that reproducing some mod content requires special permission from the mod creator, and I cant ask for a download, possibly an email would not violate their terms. I have the mod list below. If anyone can help thanks, BTW I just want a single gamedata folder.

• B9 Aerospace
  • Community Category Kit
  • Community Resource Pack
  • Extraplanetary Launchpads
  • Firespitter
  • Interstellar Fuel Switch
  • JSI
  • KAS
  • Kerbal Joint Reinforcement
  • KerbetrotterLtd
  • KIS
  • KWRocketry
  • Magic Smoke Industries (Infernal Robotics)
  • Mechjeb2 Embedded
  • Near Future Electrical
  • Near Future Propulsion
  • Near Future Solar
  • Near Future Spacecraft
  • OPT
  • Planetary Base Inc
  • Planet Shine
  • RCS Build Aid
  • SCANsat
  • Module Manager
  • ASET

A gamedata folder won't happen, but you can use CKAN. That will ensure you have the most up to date version. That should help since I'm sure the reason your game isn't working is because you are trying to use the same bundle of mods from before KSP updated. Quite a few mods needed to be updated and fixes to work with 1.3 so if you are trying to use a mod from 1.2.2, it is probably causing you an unnecessary headache.

Edited by Galileo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.