The Great Panjamdrum

The Panjamdrum was a weapon unlike any other. It was designed during ww2 to go up a beach from the water, hit the German barricade and explode. This made a tank-sized hole in the wall. It did not work as the rockets didn't fire consistently and it fell over all the time.

gBQFrPC.jpg

Your job is to build one in KSP. It must float in water, It must be rocket powered, it must have to side by side wheels attached to a central barrel. Basically it must look like the picture and do the same thing as the description.

As usual No cheat mods

Mods with bombs and weapons are okay because you can strap them on your Panjamdrum.

Informational mods alright too

Alright so here is what you have to do with you monstrosity.

1. Get it into the water facing the KSC peninsula

2.FIRE

3.Report: Did it blow up a building? Did it scare a small dog? Did it return to the waters from hence it came?

Edited by Scorpiodude

I thought that I put the pictures in there they must have disappeared. Sorry about that I'm new to the forums and don't have an Imuger account or anything. Maybe you could Google it or something? Also I didn't take any screenshots for what I built as it's still in development. I will learn to post images and other things later, as I said I am a newbie.

Edited by Scorpiodude

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.