HarversteR's old rock band album found and uploaded

Moach

I kid you not, kids! it's the real deal!

I thoroughly recommend exploring all songs in the playlist - as one of them happens to almost prophetically describe the legend of Jebediah Kerman in its lyrics... it was written over 10 years before any Kerbal had ever been named "Jeb" (though Kerbals pre-date even Vanquish)

"Vanquish"* existed as a band from the frayed edges of early 2004 up to the doom-fraught scatters of 2011, when it violently disassembled unto a singularity, following which several units of mass failed to yield themselvesxC² as energy, and to this day remain unaccounted for... 

the person doing all the singing is me (right of lineup photo) - at the opposite end, is former KSP project lead HarvesteR - he plays most of the guitar solos and sings the backup lines as well.  

the bass player is one of the original members of the S.R.P-4 Kerbal Rocketry Team, the bunch of teens who somehow managed to not explode off their digits in the process, such that a pair of them became programmers much later

the drummer is actually a popular comic-book character in south america, known for always doing things backwards -- his father is a famous cartoonist who publishes these comics, in which he's based most characters off his own children...

* unrelated bands by the name "Vanquish" do continue to exist, and remain comparatively affected by mass extinction events and the ruthless passage of eons to the limited extent of my knowledge.... despite myself holding the (probably expired) trademark for "Vanquish" as a band name, these band are free to call themselves that as they please, as I don't really care even the little enough needed to check if I still own it and/or did not hallucinate the entire process over a decade ago  -- either way, let them be... in the music business, they got enough problems already

Since all the music of "Crossbones" had been registered for copyright under my name, (since I was elected "least likely to quit at random") I hereby grant that it be in the public domain since the time of their uploading (just about an hour ago)...

hopefully no greedy-thievy 'record publishers' dare try claiming copyrights and give ppl [stuff] about posting videos with it on the tubes...  that, I'd have a problem with - this is an independently recorded album, made possible by band member relatives who happened to own a recording studio

cheers

Edited by Vanamonde

21 minutes ago, Nuke said:

you guys should get back together and record ksp sountdrack mkii.

that would require at least two or more processes of relocating individuals to a different country (Shotgun on Canada! where it's convenient for me!)

we'd gladly do it... except that "real life" and whatnot stand in between -- plus, given that we've all ended up in different countries, there's a few thousands of miles (nautical, not shorter statute ones), which I'm sure we can come together to assemble a reasonably airworthy vessel to traverse...

** rethinks decision process leading up to fastening seatbelts aboard an aircraft constructed to the infallible standards of the KSP crowd....  

it's probably ok, I guess - what's the worse that coul...

<heavy audio clipping, unintelligible voice>

<comms interrupted, probably cellphone interference, we all know how bad those are for aircraft>

<the sound of thunder heralds unforecasted storm clouds, most likely... what else makes that sound?>

<static noise floods channel>

<a conspicuous smell of burning emanates from the outside windows> 

<faint background crowd cheers/panic type sound>

<static>

<silence>

Edited by Moach

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.