No button to open Gigantor Solar Array

So I have a modded install of KSP(I will list mods below) and when I go to open the solar panels, there isn't an option to. I will post a screenshot below. Help please! 

Mod List: 

B9PartSwitch 

CommunityResourcePack(Also TechTree)

Distant Object

EVE

FShangerExtender

Interstellar Fuel Switch

Planetary Base Systems

Kerbal Joint Reinforcement

Kopernicus 

MechJeb2

NearFutureElectrical

NFPropulsion

NFSolar

NFSpacecraft

PersistentRotation

Scatteerer

SVE

Tweak Scale

Warp Plugin 

Screenshot Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1079029199

Edited by Pirate Turtle

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

46 minutes ago, Pirate Turtle said:

Help please!

Seems likely to be caused by a mod.  So, the solution's pretty straightforward-- just establish which mod it is, then go post in that mod's thread to ask for help.

The (relatively) quick way to narrow it down:

1. Run KSP with no mods installed (i.e. pure stock), verify that the problem doesn't happen.  This means that yes, it's a mod.
  2. Install half of your mods (doesn't matter which half).  Whether the problem occurs or not will then tell you which half contains the problem.
  3. Take that set of potential culprits, divide it in half, and go back to step 2.
  4. Keep repeating steps 2-3, halving the list each time, until you're down to the individual mod that causes the problem.

Since the list halves each time, it'll narrow down pretty darn quick even if you had a thousand mods installed.

55 minutes ago, Pirate Turtle said:

So I have a modded install of KSP(I will list mods below) and when I go to open the solar panels, there isn't an option to. I will post a screenshot below. Help please! 

NearFutureElectrical

NFPropulsion

NFSolar

NFSpacecraft

Try removing the first, the Electrical and Solar ones are the most likely culprit, I think

1 hour ago, Snark said:

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

Seems likely to be caused by a mod.  So, the solution's pretty straightforward-- just establish which mod it is, then go post in that mod's thread to ask for help.

The (relatively) quick way to narrow it down:

1. Run KSP with no mods installed (i.e. pure stock), verify that the problem doesn't happen.  This means that yes, it's a mod.
  2. Install half of your mods (doesn't matter which half).  Whether the problem occurs or not will then tell you which half contains the problem.
  3. Take that set of potential culprits, divide it in half, and go back to step 2.
  4. Keep repeating steps 2-3, halving the list each time, until you're down to the individual mod that causes the problem.

Since the list halves each time, it'll narrow down pretty darn quick even if you had a thousand mods installed.

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Try removing the first, the Electrical and Solar ones are the most likely culprit, I think

Alright, I discovered it's KSPI Extended that's causing my issues. Thanks for the suggestions on how to figure it out :) 

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.