I need help with name of this song (that does not contain singing)

NSEP

So i was watching a video and i suddenly heard this music that sounds familiar. It was the same song i have been looking for 2 years now! It can be heard right at the beginning from the intro, and at different moments troughout the entire video. Suggesting from the other music in the video, i geuss its royalty free an can be found in the YouTube archive/list of songs to use. I could go on the hunt alone, but assistance is appreaciated too!

Edited by NSEP

2 minutes ago, cratercracker said:

Shazam the hell out of this.

I dont know if Shazam is a good idea, i have this stupid family thing on my devices, wich restricts me from downloading any apps without permission. Explaining this to my dad is very embarrassing to day the least.

Is there a Shazam like thing for PC?

4 minutes ago, NSEP said:

Is there a Shazam like thing for PC?

Slightly left-of-field suggestion, but Shazam seems to be available for Android.  There are multiple Android emulators for PC's such as Bluestacks.  So there's that option if you feel particularly adventurous.

Just now, pxi said:

Slightly left-of-field suggestion, but Shazam seems to be available for Android.  There are multiple Android emulators for PC's such as Bluestacks.  So there's that option if you feel particularly adventurous.

I know bluestacks! Thanks, will try that out, if it can record sound somehow.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.