Cannot see images

The Destroyer

So, I can see imgur albums (Like in this thread),  but it seems whatever forum  feature for albums or something doesn't appear. Tried in Internet Explorer, (not edge), Firefox, Chrome, all doesn't work. I believe it hasn't worked since the forum got its new snazzy look (I still dislike it but oh well) 

Example:

PGSbKqP.png

Edited by The Destroyer

It must be something locally on your machine; I can see the image just fine. If you copy & paste the link in the browser, do you see the image? That will help to determine if this is a problem that is specific to your internet connection, or if it's the forum that interfering for you, somehow.

I can see the image you posted Vanamonde, and I can see my example picture - the picture is just pointing out the lack of well, an album, in This thread. For instance, I can see single images in on the AVP thread, but not the actual screenshot album. It appears to want to load a blank album, like in my OP image, but then it disappears, leaving nothing:

(hang on just a moment, the insert image from URL button isn't working. I never have any luck with this editor)

Here:

cyscrhg.png

I cannot right click it and open in new tab as there IS nothing to open in a new tab.

Edit: checked on Ipad with Safari- same thing.

Edited by The Destroyer

I finally found the issue.... Microsoft security essentials? (win7). Apparently, with it on, it blocks imgur albums, but ONLY on this forum. Reddit, paradox, well, anything that isn't this forum it doesn't block. I wonder why.

...Or maybe not. Now they just work, even with it on. 

:confused:

Edited by The Destroyer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.