My KSP is running slow

It has been one month now since my game has been running slow ; I originally thought the issue was my computer that was aging. But I recently bought a new one (not because of KSP of course but because it was quite old) and first thought everything would be resolved : in fact it remained quite the same ; at least my computer doesn't tend to overheat like my previous one.

Basically, when I say KSP is running slow, I mean the mission timer is ALWAYS yellow, at least until I get into space, and even up there, the timer is often yellow. The time passes by 2 to 4X less than its normal rate, making it somewhat challenging and upsetting to fly my ships. I apologize in advance for the possible mistakes as I'm French. Here's my KSP folder : NG3wiDY.png

Thanks for the reply. Well I only had four mods installed, which are EVE, SVE, Reentry Particle Effect and Scatterer but I deleted them as I updated by game to 1.3. I had realized that for 1.2.2 I had the 32 bit version of the games so I made sure to download the 64 bit version : things have slightly improved, the timer still remains yellow most of the time. Here are my computer specifications : https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05310180

I would suggest running the game in 1.2.2 64 bit, more mods are compatible and more "kinks" are worked out. Also if you launch a huge ship it goes slower. Your computer specs look fine but see if ^ helps. I'm glad to be of service.  Did you download from Steam?

Edited by AlienFromTrappist-1

Well I've already updated to 1.3, I still got KSP in 1.2.2 in my old computer but I think I'm still gonna stick to 1.3, since of all four mods I was using, just one (Reentry Particle Effect) hasn't been updated yet...  I can wait until this one aswell as other mods I might download later, get updated. I recently played KSP again and things have improved a lot, I only get a yellow timer when flying large ships. I downloaded from the KSP website.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.