So when i was building a new spacecraft for my game, my computer crashed, resulting in  a broken save file. 

It says "Error Accesing this save" and "Argument cannot be null. " under the first error message. I really don`t wan`t to lose my save file because i already played on it for 60 Hours.

Is there anything i can do ?

This is my first thread, so i hope this is the right section.

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

Sorry to hear about your problem.

43 minutes ago, BlindGamer said:

So when i was building a new spacecraft for my game, my computer crashed, resulting in  a broken save file.

This seems... very odd to me.  By "building a new spacecraft", you mean you were in the vehicle editor in the VAB?

If so... a game crash there shouldn't cause any problems with the save file at all.  It ought to be physically impossible.  My understanding is that KSP doesn't even have the save file open while you're in the VAB; I could imagine being left with a corrupt .craft file (so you can't open up that particular spacecraft), but not the career save itself.

What exactly do you mean when you say "broken save file"?  For example,

45 minutes ago, BlindGamer said:

It says "Error Accesing this save" and "Argument cannot be null. "

^ when does it say this?  While starting up KSP?  When trying to go to the "resume saved game" menu?  When starting up the save and trying to go to the initial KSC view?  When entering a particular building, such as the VAB?  When trying to pop up the "load ships" menu?  Something else?

Also... have you done any quicksaves lately?  (either the default F5 one, or a named save via alt+F5)

It wasn`t a game crash but a computer crash ! And it has this error message in the main menu when i choose a save file. The Error Accesing this save is in red and under that the Argument cannot be null right under it samller in grey. And yes, i quicksave all the time.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jnb9gagfsnql1fr/AADeGJ9DEGsOQjaPg3oPvOi6a?dl=0 Save file.

mods: 

TweakScale

TarsierSpaceTech

Science Relay

PlanetaryBaseInc

OrbitalSurveyPlus

NearFuture Electrical, Props, Propulsion, Solar, Spacecraft and Construction

Kis and Kas

InterstellarFuelswitch

Extraplanetary Launchpads

EasyVesselSwitch

DMagicOrbitalScience

DynamicBatteryStorage

And the necessary mods for other mods. Also a few recommended ones.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.