Revert is stuck

Moded Game ver. 1.2.2. When I launch the Mk3 shuttle cockpit, the game does not revert at launch - it hangs getting stuck at loading back the VAB. Subsequent reverts on other ships don't work from that point on. Typically at that point, I would need to remove *all* the saved ships from the game, not just the one with the Mk3 shuttle cockpit and restart which will restore functionality until i try to launch the shuttle cockpit again. I don't have any ships a few bytes in size lying around - a cause identified on other threads. The log stops spitting lines with no error so I can't trace it. With no error in the log... I am in the dark here. I guess to justify posting... I need to ask a question... Anyone experienced this? A more technical question I guess will be ... what could go wrong in the sequence of loading back the VAB/SPH during a revert.

thanks... 

Edited by pp3d

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.