easytarget

Newb Forum

6 posts in this topic

Has there ever been any thought given to creating a forum specifically for clueless people like myself to ask the countless (and no doubt repetitive) questions we're prone to asking as we work our way through this wonderful game?  That way a patient seasoned vet or two could pop their head in occasionally and answer the questions and all of us new to the game could hash through discussions about what we're running up against or clueless about w/o cluttering up the other forums like gameplay questions and tutorials?

Hey, just a thought by a clueless noob, treat with kid gloves and don't punch me too hard asking.  :wink:

That's why the Gameplay Questions and Tutorials sub-forum exists. New (and old) players can ask questions about the game and other players can give answers.

Ask away and have fun! :D

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well, since I'm on a roll with dumb questions might as well follow up with another one:

I see only one sub-forum called tutorials, i don't however see any other sub-forums, so guess you're saying go ahead and use Gameplay Questions and Tutorials as the place to ask questions, right?

P.S. Thanks for the quick reply!

Edited by easytarget

4 hours ago, easytarget said:

Well, since I'm on a roll with dumb questions might as well follow up with another one:

I see only one sub-forum called tutorials, i don't however see any other sub-forums, so guess you're saying go ahead and use Gameplay Questions and Tutorials as the place to ask questions, right?

P.S. Thanks for the quick reply!

Also once you're there you can use search limited to that forum which in the past has been very helpful to me for both newb and intermediate answers.

Good suggestion!  I've been googling away already.

You can also post newbie questions in the Welcome Aboard section. 

Moving this to the Kerbal Network as it's about the forum rather than the game.