HELP ME MY PLANE F117 NOT FLY

@Pars Greetings and welcome to the forums!

It looks like your link is not public one, thus can't be accessed by anyone outside. You must make request a "public link" in yandex disk and then post it instead.
In addition, there is a www project dedicated to making craft sharing easy, which could be a more convenient way - kerbalx.com :)

I hope your problem gets solved, kind regards

40 minutes ago, Kerbal101 said:

@Pars Selamlar ve forumlara hoş geldiniz!

Görünüşe göre, bağlantınız herkese açık değildir, dolayısıyla dışarıdan kimseler tarafından erişilemez. Yandex diskinde "halka açık bir bağlantı" isteğinde bulunmalı ve yerine göndermelisin.
Buna ek olarak, daha elverişli bir yol olabilecek zanaat paylaşımını kolaylaştırmaya adanmış bir www projesi var - kerbalx.com :)

Umarım sorununuz çözülür, saygılarımla

thank you sory new link https://yadi.sk/d/QcAmrt-t3LQDyX 

Can you take a look now?

39 minutes ago, Tyko said:

A real F117 is aerodynamically unstable and needs computers to fly. Maybe you made it too realistic :)

I do not think there are many video controls on YouTube
Do not look up for bad english

No mods built with procedural wing com and ram do not know what I mean do you explain

3 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Bunun bir mod olduğunu varsayıyorum.

Tablodan, anlaşılmaktadır Col doğru olan RAM'da . CoM'un arkasında olması gerekiyor

4 hours ago, Tyko said:

A real F117 is aerodynamically unstable and needs computers to fly. Maybe you made it too realistic :)

Just now, linuxgurugamer said:

Rica ederim.

Uçtuğunu mu becerdin?

BTW, daha önce bahsetmedim, oldukça güzel görünüyor

It took me a lot of time to make the preparations but it still did not fly when I go to the piste one way is going to the right or left and it does not take off and what I do does not exceed the speed of 40 ms

On 25/07/2017 at 3:20 PM, Tyko said:

Pretty much it... 

The center of lift is just in front of the center of mass.  And the center of mass itself is somewhat behind of the geometric center.

I also suspect there is a considerable drag in the front of the plane not accounted by the stock center of lift and that as fuel is burn the center of mass shift even more rearwards.

Not necessarily problem but not to my likings is the somewhat limited leverage of control surfaces and landing gear placement. 

Is a good looking vessel,  but there is a lot of work to turn it into a plane. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.