A Rusty and Dusty Space Adventure.

NSEP

A RUSTY AND DUSTY SPACE ADVENTURE!

Three unexperienced Kerbals decide to fly to and explore the stars, problem is, that they do not have any money or experience. Steve, Rob and Julliete decided to take a journey into the cosmos using old, cheap and abandoned spacecraft.

Chapter 1

Spoiler

Chapter 1

IkMD66k.png

Rob, Steve and Julliete discussed what they should do in the upcoming years. They have been living on the island for a long time now, and there is nothing left to do. ''Ok guys, we need to do something, singing around a campfire all day and playing the Banjo all day long is getting quite boring, remember, we are adventure people! Thats exactly why we bought this plane in the first place!'' said Steve. ''Cant we go to space or something? the KSC is only a few Kilometers away, we could just ask them right?'' asked Rob ''No Rob, we cant just do that, its not that easy, we need to go and train to be Kerbonauts, and that can take YEARS!'' answered Julliete. ''Well, they sure have an abandoned spacecraft somewhere we could borrow right?'' Asked Rob. ''Of course not! The KSC is a very high condition space centre, all the spacecraft they dont use anymore goes to museums!'' answered Steve frustrated. Rob is not a very smart Kerbal, he does not take things seriously. ''Well, i recently heard on the news that the KSP is currently producing small cubesat launchers like sausages. Maybe we could use that to explore space.'' suggested Julliete. ''Maybe, but you know we like to travel right? We need to get our hands on a manned spaceship, and in other to get acces to one, we need to gain alot of reputation. Maybe we if we discovered something amazing with our cubesat, they could give us acces to one!'' Suggested Rob. ''Not a bad idea Rob, but what do we have to discover? Alien life?'' asked Steve. ''I have an idea! Maybe we could explore an abandoned Space Station? Like the Kalyoot 8! We could gain alot of attention from that!'' suggested Julliete. Julliete is always full of ideas, her mind is a jungle full of creative ideas. ''Yeah! Cool idea! But, we dont have any money, right?'' asked Rob. ''We could ask funding right? A Cubesat mission costs only 10,000 funds or less, that is not much compared to the billions they have!'' answered Steve. Steve is a rather bossy person, he likes to take the lead of all things. After all, he is the one who bought the plane in the first place.

1uDsCgd.png

Their idea was good, they wanted to call the KSP the next day for help. When they wanted to get back into the plane, they heard a loud noise from the distance. ''Whats that? Is the KSP having a blast again?'' Asked Rob. Rob is also a very curious person, he questions everything, from the meaning of life to the reason why rocks are grey. ''I think its the KSP testing their new Nuclear Jet again, its flying above the sound barrier again.'' answered Steve. ''Hmmm, maybe that could be something for later.....''

To be Continued

Edited by NSEP

Just now, cratercracker said:

Was really fun to read!

Good job @NSEP, and i see this trend of my followers to start creating novels!

Thanks!

Yes, i have tried this earlier, but your recent story inspired me to go back and do it again. Thanks for that too Crater :wink:!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.