Saturn V Parts Pack (v1.1) (NEW: Fixed PNG's)

KingTramp

• 2 weeks later...

May I suggest having a version with Kerbal flags and text?

good idea, though really,

apollo 11.

its like, when i modified planes in FSX to have a westjet livery, i left out the concord, because, its pretty much living histroy.

so, lets keep the apollo as it is.

The rage kinda drowned it out, but I reuploaded the one I downloaded.

Score. Thank you. It\'s amazing what can be found by going through a thread when trying to find a link when the original link is dead....

This place sure has an interesting history.

When trying to download i get 'This file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright. '

EDIT:

Ah, found it at KSPyard as the guys aboe said

• 2 weeks later...

I have mirrored this already and posted the link several times on the past few pages. http://www./?e8x2lzsi9a5kbrp

Going to see if I can get permission to edit the first post to put the mirror there.

Edit: Sent a PM to KingTramp, since he was last active June 3rd. If he doesn\'t respond, I\'m going to lock the thread and put a new mirror on the first post.

Is there any difference between this and Kerpallo 1.0?

Kerpollo included a CSM and Lunar Lander that were both very well made and could be used in two different configurations for flight.

Too bad the guy who made it took it all off the site, along with a load of other cool parts he made after he got mad at the community.

I feel that this is more a model than a functional spacecraft. The engines are really weak and the fuel tanks don\'t hold much fuel. I don\'t know maybe you need to revise tech specs again?

I feel that this is more a model than a functional spacecraft. The engines are really weak and the fuel tanks don\'t hold much fuel. I don\'t know maybe you need to revise tech specs again?

I agree, i was able to go to Wikipedia and find thrust, fuel and burn rates for each stage... it took about 20 min to get the engines to accurate power...

Well, the Kerbal Scale is much, much smaller than actual scale. I\'m not sure how overpowered it\'d be if you did the .cfg edits to get it performing like the real thing.

I\'ve modified both thrust, weight and burn time myself after what I could find on Wikipedia and various other websites. Drag was trickier though, but I got the acceleration in atmosphere roughly correct from looking at launch data, and it\'s definitely very overpowered.

Kerpollo included a CSM and Lunar Lander that were both very well made and could be used in two different configurations for flight.

Too bad the guy who made it took it all off the site, along with a load of other cool parts he made after he got mad at the community.

I\'m... pretty sure I still have them, somewhere...

Oh, nice to see that wasn\'t lost. I thought all links to Kerpollo were gone. I think it\'d be best to lock this thread, so that link isn\'t pushed to the next page, starting the whole nasty cycle over again.