Greetings From Necro

zeineizoku

Hello everyone on the Forums and the SQUAD staff and The Forum Mods and greetings to every single KSP-Mod Dev. 

I am not new to KSP, I am even slightly not new to the Forums, I just do things a little backwards sometimes... like ya know, Parachute then Rocket... HA

My name is long... so you can call me Necro or Zein, either or is fine.

Ahem, anyways. I am just a small time meager Twitch Stream that sometimes feels like he is doing something. I use a whole lot of mods, and I love to play around with all kinds of them, both in-conjunction with one another and separate to see what they can do. I come from a vast gaming background. From Atari to SNES to Sega CD/Saturn, and onto PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Suits. I also come from a medical and science field background and love to root myself into science videos on YouTube and usually find myself at the A**-Crack of dawn wandering why I feel like I am coming off of a 3 week bender, because I wend video binging. I also love to cook... but I mean, hey that is the boring stuff. 

Either way, short and sweet for the TL;DR crew, Nice to meet you all and thank you everyone for a great place to call a Cyber Home.

To all of the Mod Devs Thank you... thank you... thank you. I would not have content to provide without you.

To SQUAD, thank you, just as much as the Devs, because without you, the Mods would be meaningless and many people would still not know just how fun and 'Simple' rocket science can be.

Much Respect, Much Love,

Necro <3

On 7/26/2017 at 2:06 AM, Vanamonde said:

Welcome to our forum. :D

Hey mate thanks

On 7/26/2017 at 5:00 AM, MiffedStarfish said:

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you very much

7 hours ago, cratercracker said:

Ayy mate, welcome to da club forum!

CLUB... Do we have sweet Dance Parties?!?!?!

1 hour ago, TheRagingIrishman said:

Hi!

Hey @TheRagingIrishman how are you? are you not someone with USI? haha

On 7/30/2017 at 10:09 AM, thekspbegginer said:

Tip- Don't download RO. It's a horrible mod.

I mean all mods seem to server a purpose, most of the time people are making them for themselves to fill a niche that they feel they want, need, or is missing. So to each there own I would say. I lean more towards Kerbalisim and DeepFreeze and TAC Life Support Myself :wink: I enjoy consequences of life.

2 hours ago, Dman979 said:

Hello, @zeineizoku!

Welcome aboard!

Well, it's a matter of personal preference. I happen to like it, quite a lot.

@Dman979 Thanks mate and I am glad to be aboard now if I can just make myself not look so dumb using RemoteTech ... 

and I agree a matter of opinion or more so it should be a value of 'Personal Preference. 

You can come and watch me from 6pm - 10pm being stupid in KSP if anyone wants haha <Shameless self promotion.>

On 30/07/2017 at 4:09 PM, thekspbegginer said:

Tip- Don't download RO. It's a horrible mod.

Well, RO is bassicly my favourite mod of all time, litterly almost all i do in KSP is play RO. Because i like Realism.

It all depends on your opinion, if you like Videogamey videogames, choose the stock basegame, if you like Simulatorey video'games' choose RO.