S-300 and Missile

JickJesdy

Hi , what mod has this type of missile?? i found #patriot missile in BDArmory but not found missile for S-300 it use cold launch so look very strong

Publishers #bdarmory #pew #smarmory have projects create missile for S-300? i love it

Image here : 

You could do this with stock parts: - add enough sepratrons for a >1 TWR, and make them stage first, and the main engine second.

Depending how light of a missile you want to do this with, it might even be possible with just (a) decoupler(s).

Edited by swjr-swis

6 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Certain things are being / have been created recently along similar  lines

Hide contents

pgiT3Vn.png?1

Reveal hidden contents

What mod?? , why i can't found it in Bdarmory

And in this video i can't found Tube Launcher :(

Edited by JickJesdy

5 hours ago, JickJesdy said:

Yeah but how i can make " cold launch "  have tutorial??

1 hour ago, Natso said:

I'm not found Tube launcher for Ballistic too what that mod.

You will have to ask @jrodriguez, thats  his video, and he made a github wiki for them.

4 hours ago, Natso said:

I'm not found Tube launcher for Ballistic too what that mod.

You don't need the tube launcher to launch a Modular Missile.

You need to read this.
https://github.com/jrodrigv/BDModularMissileParts

And this tutorial

https://github.com/jrodrigv/BDModularMissileParts/wiki/1.-Building-your-first-Modular-Missile

10 hours ago, jrodriguez said:

You don't need the tube launcher to launch a Modular Missile.

You need to read this.
https://github.com/jrodrigv/BDModularMissileParts

And this tutorial

https://github.com/jrodrigv/BDModularMissileParts/wiki/1.-Building-your-first-Modular-Missile

But it still need Tube launch for another missile like P-800 , it very crazy when you place missile outside boat in real life it request Tube for missile can you give me.

1 hour ago, Natso said:

But it still need Tube launch for another missile like P-800 , it very crazy when you place missile outside boat in real life it request Tube for missile can you give me.

The tube is not mine lol. There is a mod called SM Marine with some interesting parts for boats :)

20 minutes ago, jrodriguez said:

The tube is not mine lol. There is a mod called SM Marine with some interesting parts for boats :)

I have SM Marine where i can found or build , too many part lol :) i need that tube for my boat :D

On 29/07/2017 at 8:14 AM, Natso said:

:) i need that tube for my boat :D

Hi there are tubes in SM Marine, and the tube in question is constructed and specifically cfg'd for Modular Missiles, it is not cfg'd as a missile launcher. This is because modular missiles uses a different method to launch the missile than BDAc does and the part requirements are different.  What this means for the user is, that while BDA can use this to launch missiles it does not recognize it as anything but a plain node, so BDA is unable to do anything else, such as open the missile cap, which has to be opened manually or locked open when using with Mod Mis.  I'm currently finishing a batch a SLBM's that use the normal BDA code and there will be a launcher supplied , as well as submarine appropriate parts.   I've PM'd JR about this particular part  and i think he'll be including it with MM shortly 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.