Migrating from 1.1.3 to 1.3.0 affects fly-by contracts

I successfully copied a 1.1.3 save to a 1.3.0 installation. That save had separate "Fly by Duna" and "Explore Duna" contracts that seem to have disappeared after loading the save into 1.3.0.

I know the exploration contracts were redone in 1.2.2 and the old contracts were probably omitted as being invalid. Other contracts migrated without loss. But this save is part of a story I'm filming. Aside from hacking in a new exploration contract, is there a simpler way to migrate these contracts into a 1.3.0 save, or more sensibly, to merge them into a single exploration contract?

The fly-by contract was pretty simple, to put a craft into Duna's SOI. The explore contract was to orbit Duna, send science from space around it, land on it, and send science from the surface of it. They came from different agencies, the first from KWF and the second from StrutCo.

I thought about that as I maintain 1.2.2 and 1.3 kits. But aside from the exploration contracts disappearing, everything else migrated without difficulty. I had to re-extend some antennas and solar panels, but the import had CommNet turned off so I could do that and then turn it on.

But OK, I'll try a 1.1.3 to 1.2.2 conversion first, and see what happens to the exploration contracts.

As I test-played through the 1.1.3 to 1.3.0 converted save, it re-generated a Duna exploration contract starting with a fly-by.

[Update] Migrating the same save to a 1.2.2 installation also ate the exploration contracts. Same behaviour as the 1.3.0 migration.

Edited by Gordon Fecyk
Tested 1.2.2 migration and got same result

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.