Kerbal Combat Simulator

What's your opinion?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea?

2. 2. Do you think others will like it?

3. 3. Do you think this will be a good investment of my time

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 4:02 PM, Einstein_Cross_X1 said:

This idea sounds so perfect I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been attempted before. I could see myself sinking hours into something like this!

Perhaps you should join..... 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, 0something0 said:

How about using LunaMultiPlayer instead of DMP?  Its basically an improved version of DMP- it atarted out as a form of one.

Haven't heard of it before... will try it soon!

4 minutes ago, 0something0 said:

Wait, instead of making this like Realism Overhaul, how about we literally use realism overhaul?

I think most of this will be in the atmosphere, with relatively short distance mission, so I don't think Realism Overhaul with all of its scaling and life support would be that necessary.

@dundun92, can you check on 

I know for a fact it is 1.3.1 compatible, and I will make some crafts. I CANNOT vouch for use with FAR, however. And also will you consider IFS for making some builds look cooler. You will have to add BDA to my craft, since I suck at BDA. Please also consider 

and 

As well as JSI (Raster Prop Monitor), and if you decide that, Probe control room

Edited by KerBlitz Kerman

4 hours ago, KerBlitz Kerman said:

Consider Kerbal Foundries and Airplane Plus please.

Theyve already been added. Read the OP for the full modlist. 

On 12/31/2017 at 2:08 PM, KerBlitz Kerman said:

@dundun92, can you check on 

I know for a fact it is 1.3.1 compatible, and I will make some crafts. I CANNOT vouch for use with FAR, however. And also will you consider IFS for making some builds look cooler. You will have to add BDA to my craft, since I suck at BDA. Please also consider 

and 

As well as JSI (Raster Prop Monitor), and if you decide that, Probe control room

Those are great mods, but this is supposed to be a 1960+ era modpack, and not for spaceplanes.

Also, the first release might be in a week or two. I will include the modpack+some cool airplanes(mainly thanks to @JollyGreenGI. Thanks!)+a few training and 1-2 combat scenarios. 

1 hour ago, KerBlitz Kerman said:

I mean something that relies on engine vectoring for manueverability

I can tell you right now that in FAR + AJE, very high angles of attack don't play nice with engines. Anything past 50° and the intakes get starved of air.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.