Kerbal Kombat Simulator Kraft Thread!

For my idea here, im going to need help in developing different crafts for different roles. So if anyone has any airplanes that would be useful, just post them here. 

REQUIREMENTS:

1. MUST work in FAR. NO excuses. If you have 1.3, just try and search for the dev build. I cant tell you where it is on github.

2. Should abide to the general rules of my modern fighter jet challenge here, at least for fighter airplanes.

3. For bombers/attack planes/cargo planes/spyplanes, just be realistic. 

4. Stick with Stock+BDA+AARS(automated aerial refueling system)

5. 1 entry per person per catagory

6. Up to 3 entries total per category will be accepted.

7. To allow custom weapon placement easier, please post craft without weapons,  but with missile pylons. 

Categories:

Fighter Jet

1. Pu-20S "Breacher"

2. F-45C "Cobra II"

3. Ku-57 

Bombers

Attack Fighters

1. F-55

2. F-12K 'Matador'

3. F-51 "Condor"

Pure attack/close air support aircraft

1. A-30D 'Blitzen IV'

Interceptors

Refueling Tankers

Cargo/airlifters

Spyplanes

1. QAR-75 COIN

Edited by Guest

Got a light and cheap recon drone with a secondary attack capability.  I say secondary because actually carrying the payload as shown will require it to use afterburner for take-off and and turning. Although, if you are gonna see what the enemy has, might as well carry some munitions to take them out. At the very least, take a pair of HARMs to destroy radar AA so actually attack planes can have an easier time.

You might have to right click on the munitions to increase their range when you use them in RBDA. Haven't tried it in FAR because I didn't find the dev version.

Afterburner toggle is space bar.

https://kerbalx.com/goduranus/QAR-75-COIN

UfyKRSL.jpg

Edited by goduranus

I have a fighter/attacker. It was really stable and performed well when I tested it in FAR, even though I built it a while ago in stock. It has 4 internal mounts, for ATGMs or bombs, and 4 external mounts, for air-to-air missiles. It also has 2 Vulcans, 2 ECM jammers, and plenty of chaff and flares.

https://kerbalx.com/Deathpuff12/FA-44-Valkyrie

It already comes with 4 JDAMs and 4 AMRAAMs, because it's made for another thing.

Edited by Deathpuff12

4 hours ago, goduranus said:

Got a light and cheap recon drone with a secondary attack capability.  I say secondary because actually carrying the payload as shown will require it to use afterburner for take-off and and turning. Although, if you are gonna see what the enemy has, might as well carry some munitions to take them out. At the very least, take a pair of HARMs to destroy radar AA so actually attack planes can have an easier time.

You might have to right click on the munitions to increase their range when you use them in RBDA. Haven't tried it in FAR because I didn't find the dev version.

Afterburner toggle is space bar.

https://kerbalx.com/goduranus/QAR-75-COIN

UfyKRSL.jpg

2 hours ago, Deathpuff12 said:

I have a fighter/attacker. It was really stable and performed well when I tested it in FAR, even though I built it a while ago in stock. It has 4 internal mounts, for ATGMs or bombs, and 4 external mounts, for air-to-air missiles. It also has 2 Vulcans, 2 ECM jammers, and plenty of chaff and flares.

https://kerbalx.com/Deathpuff12/FA-44-Valkyrie

It already comes with 4 JDAMs and 4 AMRAAMs, because it's made for another thing.

Nice planes!

• 3 months later...

Stumbled across this a few weeks back, figured I'd try my hand at making combat aircraft again.

Both are built with FAR and AJE, and both downloads are stripped to bare missile rails:

First - the F-12K 'Matador'. Classified as an air superiority Fighter Jet, it's since evolved into a multirole fighter capable of delivering payloads upwards of 7 tonnes. Download: https://kerbalx.com/JollyGreenGI/F-12K-Matador-KCS

VaU2Btg.jpg

And next, the A-30C 'Blitzen III'. Like it's inspiration, this purebred Attack Jet can sustain much more damage than most other aircraft while remaining air-worthy. Unfortunately, this tenacity comes at the cost of a reduced payload. Not all is lost, as the massive 30mm gatling cannon more than makes up for the lack of carrying capacity. Download: https://kerbalx.com/JollyGreenGI/A-30C-Blitzen-III-KCS

uw9u77Q.png

While making 'Blitzen', I also made these because what's the point of a tank-killer if there aren't any tanks to kill?

KxO5J8a.jpg

18 minutes ago, Matuchkin said:

Wait a second. So we're actually going to have scenarios for this? Is there anyone to help, then? Because I do not know how to create scenarios or missions, especially those in which craft are positioned in mid-air and already flying.

Of course! My brother told me he thinks he knows how to do it. I'll be helping him anyway.( i already have a fighter jet for KKS that looks like a cross between the J-20 and the F-35) If you want to help you may PM him so he can give you the mod pack.

4 minutes ago, dundun93 said:

Of course! My brother told me he thinks he knows how to do it. I'll be helping him anyway.( i already have a fighter jet for KKS that looks like a cross between the J-20 and the F-35) If you want to help you may PM him so he can give you the mod pack.

And what is said brother's username?

On 11/4/2017 at 3:57 AM, JollyGreenGI said:

Stumbled across this a few weeks back, figured I'd try my hand at making combat aircraft again.

Both are built with FAR and AJE, and both downloads are stripped to bare missile rails:

First - the F-12K 'Matador'. Classified as an air superiority Fighter Jet, it's since evolved into a multirole fighter capable of delivering payloads upwards of 7 tonnes. Download: https://kerbalx.com/JollyGreenGI/F-12K-Matador-KCS

VaU2Btg.jpg

And next, the A-30C 'Blitzen III'. Like it's inspiration, this purebred Attack Jet can sustain much more damage than most other aircraft while remaining air-worthy. Unfortunately, this tenacity comes at the cost of a reduced payload. Not all is lost, as the massive 30mm gatling cannon more than makes up for the lack of carrying capacity. Download: https://kerbalx.com/JollyGreenGI/A-30C-Blitzen-III-KCS

uw9u77Q.png

While making 'Blitzen', I also made these because what's the point of a tank-killer if there aren't any tanks to kill?

KxO5J8a.jpg

Nice! Ill try them later this week!

On 04/11/2017 at 4:57 AM, JollyGreenGI said:

uw9u77Q.png

Uhh, it appears that some weapons programming functionality is lost in the left MFCD, and you didn't add the IFFCC capabilities required to operate the HUD. I clicked on OSB13 and managed to bring up the weapons software itself, but I couldn't download the operation software for the AGM-65D nor the LAU-88 triple rack. Even then, I could not manage to program the countermeasure system of the aircraft or the weapon targeting type of the GBU-12 LGB. It also seems as if the oxygen switch is missing on the right panel, along with the oxygen test button and the master alarm. All in all, sub-par work. Tsk-tsk.

1 minute ago, JollyGreenGI said:

Nah, I don't but I wish I did. Though I'll probably buy some modules next time they're on sale.

The cool thing about it is the sheer fact that there is an app on Steam that allows you to learn to fly a real-life military jet. Friggin awesome.

28 minutes ago, Matuchkin said:

The cool thing about it is the sheer fact that there is an app on Steam that allows you to learn to fly a real-life military jet. Friggin awesome.

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna get the base game, I mean it's free so why not? The Su-25 ain't no slouch either, I've started to appreciate it more recently.

Speaking of...

uMj0kq9.jpg

Working name at the moment is Pu-15TM 'Bishop'.

Edited by JollyGreenGI

7 hours ago, JollyGreenGI said:

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna get the base game, I mean it's free so why not? The Su-25 ain't no slouch either, I've started to appreciate it more recently.

Speaking of...

uMj0kq9.jpg

Working name at the moment is Pu-15TM 'Bishop'.

Try to move the intakes in a bit, and also move them up just a notch, to make it seem as if the wings originate from them.

The brakes are a great addition, by the way.

Edited by Matuchkin

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.