Module Manager Issues with What Now??

YukiSama

I'm re-installing mods for my KSP 1.2.2 install. I've got everything I need, but when I try to load the game, it crashes when the loading screen says MODULEMANAGER:FINAL and that's the end of it. I've got the logs, attached to this post. If anybody here can help me I will forever be in your debt.

5 hours ago, YukiSama said:

I've got the logs, attached to this post.

Nope. You have to upload them to a third party site like Pastebin or Dropbox and post a link here. You can't use forum attachements and you shouldn't try to paste vast amounts of text right into a post.

On 30.7.2017 at 5:48 AM, YukiSama said:

when I try to load the game, it crashes when the loading screen says MODULEMANAGER:FINAL and that's the end of it.

Welcome to the forums!

Most likely Module Manager is not the culprit. Module Manager simply lets people add functionality to parts. If you try to load a patch that adds functionality, but the mod providing that functionality is missing, then you get a crash.

Typical example: a modded fuel tank comes with a non-stock fuel. However, the fuel itself is not defined as a resource anywhere, because the player neglected to install the mod dependency that provides the fuel. Upon trying to initialize the tank, KSP is pointed towards a nonexistant resource and crashes. The solution would be to correctly install the required dependencies for the mod that ships the fuel tank.

What exactly makes you crash here is something we won't be able to tell without seeing the log, but my money is on something not being installed correctly. :wink: 

Edited by Streetwind

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.